587,311 active members*
3,453 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Fadal > News for Fadal owners

News for Fadal owners

Fadal News

FADAL is discontinuing the production of machining centers and has authorized MACHINERY NETWORK AUCTIONS and INFINITY ASSET SOLUTIONS to liquidate its entire inventory of machines and a huge selection of remaining machine components.

FADAL is fully committed to the continuing support of all FADAL machining centers that have been purchased prior to and during this liquidation, via their MAG Maintenance Technologies Division. As well, each machine comes fully certified with ball bar test and laser check documentation

LOL where ya been! 115 New machining center for sale for a while I hear. Used parts to build them for liquidation. Support is said to still be in place HOWEVER I do not buy into this because they eliminated my buddy Neal and he WAS support as far as I am concerned. So what now...hajii says please hold I am going to look it up on page 33????
    We have had good luck with our Fadals milling mostly soft steel and aluminum up to 5 axis. We are always looking for spare parts If you have a broken down Fadal give a shout.

No Fadal's here. I just got the email about the auction so I figured I would post it up.

Quote Originally Posted by carbidecraters View Post
    Support is said to still be in place HOWEVER I do not buy into this because they eliminated my buddy Neal and he WAS support as far as I am concerned.
    I've dealt with Neal, and he really was 'the guy' when it came to problems with the machines that nobody else could solve. On the plus side, the machines in service should lose value quickly and so there will be some awesome deals on good iron for those willing to retrofit them with good controls!

Quote Originally Posted by Drassk View Post
    I've dealt with Neal, and he really was 'the guy' when it came to problems with the machines that nobody else could solve. On the plus side, the machines in service should lose value quickly and so there will be some awesome deals on good iron for those willing to retrofit them with good controls!
    I don't see them losing too much value...there's too many 3rd party service companies (like me) that will still be around for years to come. For those of you that have Fadals, you know how reliable they are...
    Need help with your Fadal? Send me a message or visit www.TheFadalParts.com. We have over 25 years of experience at Fadal and offer FREE TECHNICAL SUPPORT OVER THE PHONE!

Well this actually was news to me. Last I had heard (just a few weeks ago) that MAG was continuing the Fadal line, just moving it to the G&L facility. Of course that didn't stop the rumors but everyone from the people at Fadal to my authorized dealer were saying that production would continue.

We were talking to our machine dealer last thursday and they informed us that the last *NEW* Fadal they will ever sell is sitting on their floor. According to them (now), Fadal has been discontinued for good.

Did everyone already know this?