587,758 active members*
3,152 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

New Forum/Introduction

Thanks for creating a Torchmate specific forum. This is a great website for everything CNC and although it seems to be geared more to the do-it-yourself kind of forum, some people do have questions about pre-manufactured machines or kits.

First I would like to introduce myself. My name is Mike and I work in the Technical Support department here at Torchmate. If you have any questions about the Torchmate system I can answer them here or feel free to call in and speak to either one of our sales persons or someone here in the Technical Support Department.

We have 5 machines here in our facility located in Reno, Nevada. I will list them and their attachments here below:

Torchmate 4'x4' Small Shop Machine - Thermal Dynamics Cutmaster 101 with SL100 Machine torch and Torchmate AVHC system. Air-Scribe attachment for marking plate. Cable Carrier system.

Torchmate 4'x4' Small Shop Machine - Servo package with Z-Axis. Probe Sensor. Cable Carrier system.

Torchmate 3 4'x8' Machine - Routing Z-Axis package with routing bed. Cable Carrier system.

Torchmate 3 10'x10' Machine - T-Section upgrade. Three tank Oxygen Acetylene setup with Manual Torch holder. Hypertherm 1100 with machine torch and Torchmate AVHC system. Dual Cassettes. Tube Cutting attachment. Cable Carrier system.

Torchmate 4 5'x10' Machine - CNC adjustable air ballast water bed. Servo motors. Thermal Dynamics Cutmaster 151 with SL100 Machine Torch and the Torchmate AVHC unit. Cable Carrier system.

I will have to take some pictures of the machines here to post up. But if you ever want to come by for a demonstration or are looking for a sample cut off of one of our machines, feel free to call in and request one from our sales staff.
    Mike @ Torchmate.com | www.Torchmate.com
    Toll Free : (866) 571-1066 M-F 7:30am-4pm PST

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Mike@Torchmate View Post
    Thanks for creating a Torchmate specific forum. This is a great website for everything CNC and although it seems to be geared more to the do-it-yourself kind of forum, some people do have questions about pre-manufactured machines or kits.

First I would like to introduce myself. My name is Mike and I work in the Technical Support department here at Torchmate. If you have any questions about the Torchmate system I can answer them here or feel free to call in and speak to either one of our sales persons or someone here in the Technical Support Department.

We have 5 machines here in our facility located in Reno, Nevada. I will list them and their attachments here below:

Torchmate 4'x4' Small Shop Machine - Thermal Dynamics Cutmaster 101 with SL100 Machine torch and Torchmate AVHC system. Air-Scribe attachment for marking plate. Cable Carrier system.

Torchmate 4'x4' Small Shop Machine - Servo package with Z-Axis. Probe Sensor. Cable Carrier system.

Torchmate 3 4'x8' Machine - Routing Z-Axis package with routing bed. Cable Carrier system.

Torchmate 3 10'x10' Machine - T-Section upgrade. Three tank Oxygen Acetylene setup with Manual Torch holder. Hypertherm 1100 with machine torch and Torchmate AVHC system. Dual Cassettes. Tube Cutting attachment. Cable Carrier system.

Torchmate 4 5'x10' Machine - CNC adjustable air ballast water bed. Servo motors. Thermal Dynamics Cutmaster 151 with SL100 Machine Torch and the Torchmate AVHC unit. Cable Carrier system.

I will have to take some pictures of the machines here to post up. But if you ever want to come by for a demonstration or are looking for a sample cut off of one of our machines, feel free to call in and request one from our sales staff.
    Mike what is the air-scribe attachment and is there a pic of it on the Torchmate Website? Thanks

There is a photo of it in our online catalog for you to view. It is a pneumatic plate marking attachment for marking metal using a compressed air cylinder, and pin attachment.

http://torchmate.com/catalog/catalog/index.htm

-Mike

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Mike@Torchmate View Post
    There is a photo of it in our online catalog for you to view. It is a pneumatic plate marking attachment for marking metal using a compressed air cylinder, and pin attachment.

http://torchmate.com/catalog/catalog/index.htm

-Mike
    Hi again Mike, Ok I see the plate marking attachment listed in the options but no price nor picture available, as I am in a different time zone/country calling is sometimes not convenient. Are you able to post a pic and approx price? Thanks

New here

Hi Mike, our new 5'x16' Torchmate1 kit has just arrived. I've been studying the building instructions but since they (the instructions) are for a 4'x8' I'm a bit confused about the rail system materials dimensions. Could you give me a hand here? Do you have any dwgs or anything that could be of use? please let me know and I'll PM you my email address. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by gfelippo View Post
    Hi Mike, our new 5'x16' Torchmate1 kit has just arrived. I've been studying the building instructions but since they (the instructions) are for a 4'x8' I'm a bit confused about the rail system materials dimensions. Could you give me a hand here? Do you have any dwgs or anything that could be of use? please let me know and I'll PM you my email address. Thanks!
    It's a simple matter of adding 12 inches to the drawing for each extra foot of cutting axis. For the Y axis short side measurements add 12 inches, and for the X axis long side measurements add 96 inches. I can send you a dimensioned drawing if you will PM me your E-Mail address.

-Mike

Mike,
    I would just like to say a big thanks for you taking the time to solve problems for people here, it makes it so much easier for your international customers due to time zones and we can print off your advice where as on a phone call i may not remember all the points. It means our company will in the future will choose to do business with yours as unlimited free technical help means so much in a world where the customer pays through the nose for almost everything, don't change what ye are doing.
    Kind Regards
    Gordon Lucey
    Director
    Mid Cork Metalworks Ltd