587,818 active members*
2,813 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Need help deciding

Im looking for a machine to start a custom made switch panel company. The panels will be made of aluminum and lexan materials. I've done quite a bit of research so far and am still not sure what to buy.

I need the machine to engrave small lettering (no taller then 3/16") and logos, and also cut holes. Thats about all I really need it to do. Im trying to figure out what machine to buy, and what software will be the easiest for me to use being that I have no experience with a cnc. I am on a budget so cheaper the better. Lately I've been looking at imservice 12x24 desktop. The price seems reasonable and the size suits my needs. I also downloaded a demo of vcarve pro and liked it.

Im looking for opinions on what machine will suit my needs and budget, and what software will be best for me. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Any suggestions? I'm hoping to be ordering a machine very soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Erlandson View Post
    Im looking for a machine to start a custom made switch panel company. The panels will be made of aluminum and lexan materials. I've done quite a bit of research so far and am still not sure what to buy.

I need the machine to engrave small lettering (no taller then 3/16") and logos, and also cut holes. Thats about all I really need it to do. Im trying to figure out what machine to buy, and what software will be the easiest for me to use being that I have no experience with a cnc. I am on a budget so cheaper the better. Lately I've been looking at imservice 12x24 desktop. The price seems reasonable and the size suits my needs. I also downloaded a demo of vcarve pro and liked it.

Im looking for opinions on what machine will suit my needs and budget, and what software will be best for me. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
    Hello,

This is Doris from JCUT company China.

Can you tell me the materials you gonna engrave or cut?Wood or other materials?And the size of your materials is 12"x24"?And the thickness of your materials is 3/16"?If you like,please send the details to my email,my email is [email protected] ,my msn is also [email protected] ,my skype is lasercncmachine ,my yahoo id is [email protected] .

Wating for your reply.Nice day~~

Sincerely,

Doris

i think the desktop cnc machine 6090 suitable to your work

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Erlandson View Post
    Any suggestions? I'm hoping to be ordering a machine very soon.
    good day !

have you purchased the router machine ???

i think the desktop cnc machine 6090 suitable to your work cheap but valuable.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	desktop.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	117.1 KB 
ID:	149683

Name:	small charactor.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	65.9 KB 
ID:	149684

Name:	securedownload0.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	92.3 KB 
ID:	149685

Name:	securedownload.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	115.5 KB 
ID:	149686
    cnc router/laser cutting and engraving machine/cnc plasma cutting machine manufacturer
    www.eternalcnc.com ; [email protected]