587,560 active members*
3,488 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Kitamura > Mycenter1 + Fanuc 10M? - Look here please

Mycenter1 + Fanuc 10M? - Look here please

Hi everybody!

I have a Mycenter1(B) -85 with a 10M-A control and i wonder if you that also have a simular could tell me what data you have in PC - Keeper Nr.02 (Adress K01).
    My reflect about this data is that this seems to control the tower - warning / alarm light, and if i could activate the green and / or yellow light there as well.
    To have signal when cycle is in progress and / or finished.

Do you have a working multi colour towerlight or only one warning / alarm light maybe?

Thanks!

/Swemill
    Kitamura Mycenter 1 -83 with Fanuc 3M-C and Mycenter 1B -85 with 10M control.
    Yes, they are old..... but i still like them!

not sure if it will help

Im running 2 87'ish Mycenter 2B's with a fanuc 11M control, both have 11000000 in K01. I've been attempting to get the original orange end of cycle lights to work, but as of yet, no avail. Good luck and keep us updated

Ok, thanks for your reply!
    Then you also has the bit 6 activated for alarm light as i do.
    A strange thing is that i now noticed according to my maintenance manual, that bit 1 in K00 is for "program end light". That one i also have as "1" so it should work...
    I think i should try bit 0 in K01 that stands for "program end light on M00, M01". If that doesn't either work then the lights maybe isn't connected.

What do you have for data in K00?

K00 is 00000000. Ive pretty much been winging this as i have next to no documentation on these machines, and though they've been around here for the past 5 years, i've been the only one interested in getting everything working as it should (i've only been here for about a year and a half).
    Your post reignited my intrest in getting the lights going though, so thank you for that.
    On our one machine, it seems that all the original wiring is still in place to the light, but on the front machine, someone had put some low voltage 4 conductor cable on and ran it down the wire chase, but it has long since been cut. Whoever did the cut removed the piece attached to the controller board, as it's nowhere to be seen. Any ideas on where the light output is?

Oop, shouldve checked both machines first. Front machine (with cut wire) has 00000010 in K00. gonna throw that into the back machine and see what happens. Will update if nothing starts on fire.

ALLRIGHT!
    Swemill, i would like to say you're the biggest help thusfar on this problem. Changed K00 to 00000010 and the light works great on the back machine. I assume if i find where the wires are attached on the front one that should work as well.
    Now to get yours going

Great! Im really glad that i could help!
    I have no idea where the lights is connected but i have thought a long time that i should check that thing... Only hasn't been done yet.
    I actually even hasnt checked the bulbs but i think if it was the bulbs it should still spin like the red "alarm light" do.
    Maybee the green and yellow shouldn't and its only the bulbs....

Well, i will first try "program end light on M00, M01" and se if that works. Probably not.

Tried the setting with M00/M01 but that didn't made any difference.
    Took the tower apart and well... there wasn't even any bulbs!
    I have only looked at that it wasn't spinning because that i could see clearly. The thing is that it sure has because the wheel and rubber were totally worn out and even if the electric motor worked, it couldnt spin now.
    Anyway, now i have a yellow light at both M30 and M00/M01. The green light seems to work all the time when the control is on and it had been better if it only lightened at a program cycle, but it works!
    The small motors maybe is burnt, or disconnected because they dont work but i will check that later.

It seems that this thing worked out well for both of us! =)

/Swemill

Well, i'm very glad you got your tower working. Within 2 days of my light working, the operator on weekends decided he didn't like it, and removed the light bulb. Oh well. I'd rather he did that then try and figure out system variables and such.
    I did notice that mine doesn't come on with M00/01, only M30, and it doesnt shut off when you hit start. You actually have to hit reset to clear it. Not a huge concern though, just a pet progect of mine to remind me when the machine is done if i'm elsewhere.