Like the thread says, I recently acquired a nice little Miyano BNC34 CNC Lathe
It has a Fanuc 3T Control. This is my first CNC lathe. I currently own a 1993 HAAS VF0, which I just got up and running as well.

I have a limited back ground with CNC machinery, mainly 2D using a Laser and Rotary Engraver. So I have a little understanding of how to design a part and create a tool lathe. I however have never programmed G-Code or anything. I can fumble around the Fanuc Controller a little bit.

1. I have power to the machine currently. Manual says 220v +10% -15%
I am running off a 7.5HP RPC L1-240 L2-242 L3-250

2. Started the lathe, went to MDI did S100, M3 and for the spindle to run. Did T5 and did a tool change. Went to Job mode and used the buttons to move the Axis's
-but when I go to use the handle to jog and watch the POS screen I am getting movement, but it appears the axis are not moving?

Anyways I am located out here in Socal (Hemet) Just curious if there are any members semi-close by that would be willing to come out and help me get the machine dialed in and teach me some basics. PM and we can talk......

I have all the Manuals for the Machine as well as all the Fanuc Manuals as well, been reading and still confused LOL

Thanks