587,848 active members*
3,135 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Community Club House > Complaints and Praise Discussions > Man I'll never order from Misumi again.

Man I'll never order from Misumi again.

Hi All
    I have ordered a few thinks from Misumi for my mill. Now I'll be doing an up grade to my lathe with some Igaging Absolute DRO's My old eyes aren't what they once was and numbers on the dials on the handcranks are getting smaller. I will be building a chip pan, DRO mounts and so on. I ordered my stuff which included 15 of the 15mmx15mm 2 meter extrusions, 1 week goes by nothing 2 weeks, and so Monday I get online to check on the order(they say it could take a few days to ship everything), well come to find out they will not sell you 15 pieces online only 10. They have to quote the order for 15 in order to order it first. So the whole order gets dropped, and no Email. So I call, guess what, they will not sell you that many over the phone, unless you apply for 30 days net account. Which they have to send you the paper work and application, which then has to be returned so they can evaluate you for the account. No! I don't want an account, I will pay with my Visa less than 200.00 USD. Sorry we can't do that over the phone, WHAT? you take visa on the web site orders. So after 2 weeks and 2 days on the phone I ended up having to order 10 and 5 on 2 separate orders, which cost more to ship. Man this will do it for me. I'll use the 8020 extrusions from now on. They lost me as a customer with all the bureaucratic BS.
    CH

Re: Man I'll never order from Misumi again.

Hi COMachineist,

I'm with Misumi and I'd like to look into your experience. Can you send me an email with your account information? [email protected]

Carey

Re: Man I'll never order from Misumi again.

Quote Originally Posted by Misumi_Carey View Post
    Hi COMachineist,

I'm with Misumi and I'd like to look into your experience. Can you send me an email with your account information? [email protected]

Carey
    your about a month late. I already have what I need. I want be buying form Misumiusa any more.
    CH