Login
Page 52 of 57 2425051525354
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 1128
    just tell u the truth

the site all machine is made in china,

the mini one just cost USD$299
    they sell to outside USD$2999

i'm not the guy to sell laser machine,
    but in china it's very easy to buy a laser in street.

a 50W laser about USD$99,

but they don't like people other then chinese,
    cause they think u are rich so can sell 10 times higher,

and also mazak is make in china
    the VTC is very cheap,
    but can't buy it,

find a people in china to help u to buy one will better

Quote Originally Posted by CRMB View Post
    Hello,
    I am considering buy an IE 900 Laser Engraver http://iehk.net/Products/IE900_1200.html and importing it to US.
    Now I am looking to find guys what should I note if I personally import from IEHK.NET and do I need a agency to help with custom clearance?

Thanks!
    Don't rule out the Chinese machine as they can be found up to be top quality units.
    My friend got one IEHK1290, it looks ok. But he suspect some components were not the quality what he is after. Last I messaged my friend, he haven’t received any reply from them and wasnt happy with their after sales service. so I suggest you directly buy one from Chinese manufacturer,

I was much more fortunate that many of the people I worked with were patient enough to help explain the process when I getting mine from xyz-tech.com in China. and they sent me copies of the purchase invoice and the Ocean Bill of Lading via TNT within one week. All this saved my much time, and for customs clearance I just get a customs broker to sort out all of the paperwork.

Slawek Poland

Help! Machine Down...Customers Waiting

Hello Everyone!

I have an Ink Express 1200, I recently moved my machine and when I set everything back up the laser would not fire. I noticed the light on the power supply was out so I replaced it, it now lights up but the laser still will not fire. Today a friend brought over his tube and it would not fire either. I have motion on the X and Y axis and everything is appears to be connected and working properly but I can't get the tube to fire. Does anyone have any suggestions on what to check and how to do it? Maybe something simple got knocked loose in the move that I'm overlooking? Any help or advice would be much appreciated, going on week 3 of being down and starting to lose business.

Thanks in advance,

Jason

Jason
    Can you check water's circulation check valve ? This is the sensor for hot water or water is not running properly so this valve does not work. You can short those connection and check it. It happened with me the same problem.
    Good luck.
    Muqtadir

Hi. I've been reading the threads here and browsing the suggested links, but I still have an unclear view of what CO2 laser best meets my needs.

I have to engrave baby pacifiers (mostly) and the problems I see are:
    - Pacifiers are quite deep, so the table need to go down quite low
    - There no way to secure the pacifier, so I need to place it in something or how is it done?
    - The engraving area is a little curved, so that needs a special machine, right?

Anyone have tried to engrave pacifiers? Thanks for your help.

What is material of pacifiers? How many you want engrave per day?

If your needs is for industrial use

I sugest one machine similar to this . Not exactaly this... GCC and anothers lasers factorys made fiber lasers. The link give you a example how the laser works. Litografa, a CNCZONE member, will help you with a lot of information. Hi is a GCC seller.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNkwQNAepf4"]YouTube- RMI Laser Markers Colorado[/ame]

Quote Originally Posted by Litografa View Post
    What is material of pacifiers? How many you want engrave per day?
    It's a plastic called Tritan (Eastman), a copolyester plastic.

I'll engrave about 40-50 per day, maybe a little more.

Quote Originally Posted by nobacoutinho View Post
    I sugest one machine similar to this . Not exactaly this... GCC and anothers lasers factorys made fiber lasers. The link give you a example how the laser works. Litografa, a CNCZONE member, will help you with a lot of information. Hi is a GCC seller.
    YouTube- RMI Laser Markers Colorado
    Thank you very much. I look at the information.

GCC Venus or C180 will be good for you. What do you mean when say DEEP? Usually they are not more than 10 cm size. This is OK almost for any laser.
    BUT!
    Test is must before purchase. If you want - send me few items by usual post and files for engraving by mail. I will return you engraved items and all process will take 7-10 days. But you will be sure that this technology is OK for you.

GCC Venus or C180 will be good for you. What do you mean when say DEEP? Usually they are not more than 10 cm size. This is OK almost for any laser.
    BUT!
    Test is must before purchase. If you want - send me few items by usual post and files for engraving by mail. I will return you engraved items and all process will take 7-10 days. But you will be sure that this technology is OK for you.
    Thank you very much. Which models of the Venus and the C180 are you referring to? 12W 30W, 40W? I can see there's something called "Venus II" as well.

I couldn't find the right word for "height inside the machine", but I just wanted to make sure that there was room for the pacifier to be upright. 10 cm is plenty.

Thanks so much for your offer, I'll do just that.

Power - looks like 12 Wt will be OK for you, but I can provide exact power suggestion after test.
    Same time may be better buy 30 Wt laser and have some spare power for may be future applications.

Yes, the exact name of laser is VENUS II. I have started with GCC long long ago so I use just previous VENUS name

Power - looks like 12 Wt will be OK for you, but I can provide exact power suggestion after test.
    Same time may be better buy 30 Wt laser and have some spare power for may be future applications.

Yes, the exact name of laser is VENUS II. I have started with GCC long long ago so I use just previous VENUS name
    Thanks for your quick response :-) I'll send you samples right away.

Laser tube broken

I have had one spare tube arrive broken .
    It probably was not DHL's fault. the seller didn't pack it well,DHL handled it well BUT the package of seller is so easy with only one wooden box to protect tube..
    Am so upset for many issues with their back up!

CRMB

Quote Originally Posted by Ephesian Art View Post
    Hello Everyone!

I have an Ink Express 1200, I recently moved my machine and when I set everything back up the laser would not fire. I noticed the light on the power supply was out so I replaced it, it now lights up but the laser still will not fire. Today a friend brought over his tube and it would not fire either. I have motion on the X and Y axis and everything is appears to be connected and working properly but I can't get the tube to fire. Does anyone have any suggestions on what to check and how to do it? Maybe something simple got knocked loose in the move that I'm overlooking? Any help or advice would be much appreciated, going on week 3 of being down and starting to lose business.

Thanks in advance,

Jason

Really delivery of glass tube from China to any place in the world is lottery. Sometimes not depending from quality of packaging

yinghe yh-40 software and dongle questions

Hi all,

Great information and discussions here!

Here is my problem.

I purchased a used yinghe yh40 engraver on ebay out of california.

The original owner is no longer living .

The system was advertised as having software, but regrettably it does not.

I have been working with the seller to try and locate the IEEE communication cable and (missing) attached software dongle and possibly the computer or the moshi software disk.

I do have an IEEE cable but need the software dongle.

I have also located a download of moshi6 and moshi 7 but when I try to install it on a computer, I get a message box written in Chinese and don’t know what the message says. ( I assume its looking for the dongle to be connected to the system).

When the button in the message box is pressed the software boot up process starts back at the beginning.

So I need to be able to register as the new owner and get a valid, usable copy of the software dongle to get this system operational.

Does anyone here have info that may help?

Hello,
    Best way in this situation is contact with manufacturer. Manufacturer will use your situation for 100% - be ready pay for doungle more than you have paid for laser but they can fix problem in reasonably short time. This is China
    Another way is wait here until somebody will offer solution, which also will need some investments.

Quote Originally Posted by CRMB View Post
    I have had one spare tube arrive broken .
    It probably was not DHL's fault. the seller didn't pack it well,DHL handled it well BUT the package of seller is so easy with only one wooden box to protect tube..
    Am so upset for many issues with their back up!

CRMB
    Dear if you met this situation.The seller don't protect it well and you don't buy any insurence for your laser tube.You need asked the seller to change a good one to you again.becuase seller also need resposible for this things.
    When we met this matter,we will send one more new to our customer and our customer pay the shipping fee.If you buy the insurence,you can ask your seller to get some money from DHL.
    We offer best quality and wonderful service.
    welcome to Zhiya.

Help and advice needed!

Hi all,

I' m new to cnczone, great forum!

Looking for a cheap laser I found IEHK some months ago, and decided to go for an IE1200 (they sent me an invoice already) . Yesterday in my search for more info I found cnczone and red a lot about cheap chinese lasers and I'm confused now! So some questions need answers:

1 I want to cut AND engrave mainly MDF and acrylic. Is an 80W tube good?
    2. Which in your opinion is the best chinese manufacurer in terms of quality and service for the price you pay. (IEHK, redsail, rabbit, gnlaser,shenhuilaser., artsign, wklaser or another)
    3. I' confused about th DSP control systems. Do all machines have DSPs but only some of them can do the job right out of corel , etc., or has the DSP control nothing to do with it? Also what is the relation of stepper or servo motor control to DSP control?

thank you

I'm happy to answer you question.
    1. If you can tell me the thickness of the MDF and acrylic you want to process,we can tell you if the 80w is ok.
    2.3, If you don't mind,please let me know your e-mail.We'd like send you some information for you reference and the DSP.
    You can also reach us by [email protected].

Hi all,

I' m new to cnczone, great forum!

Looking for a cheap laser I found IEHK some months ago, and decided to go for an IE1200 (they sent me an invoice already) . Yesterday in my search for more info I found cnczone and red a lot about cheap chinese lasers and I'm confused now! So some questions need answers:

1 I want to cut AND engrave mainly MDF and acrylic. Is an 80W tube good?
    2. Which in your opinion is the best chinese manufacurer in terms of quality and service for the price you pay. (IEHK, redsail, rabbit, gnlaser,shenhuilaser., artsign, wklaser or another)
    3. I' confused about th DSP control systems. Do all machines have DSPs but only some of them can do the job right out of corel , etc., or has the DSP control nothing to do with it? Also what is the relation of stepper or servo motor control to DSP control?

thank you

Page 52 of 57 2425051525354