587,789 active members*
4,926 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 44 of 57 34424344454654
    I am in Canada so the price I paid will most certainly be different than what you will pay. I think the laser itself was $1299 and $250 S/H and then the taxes on top of that.

I am getting good results now after trying many, MANY different combinations of
    software and setups.

Let us know what you decide to get, and how it works out for you.

Cool

Can anyone tell me the difference between Mitsubishi and the Trumpf Laser machines.I'm looking at the 3,500KW , 4,000 KW and the 5,000KW.
    Mitsubishi keeps touting their resonator being the least likely to fail due to no glass tubes and all metal construction, while Trumpf just accepts the fact that the resonator is a consumable item and offers deals on replacements at the time of purchase of a new Laser.

3500kW is 3.5MW.... I'm assuming you meant 3.5kW or 3500W...

I'm not overly familiar with industrial-sized laser systems, but I (personally) wouldn't feel comfortable using a glass tube for such extreme power (do they even MAKE glass tubes at those power levels?). Cooling would be a ***** and a half, the flow rate would be tremendous due to the low transmissive level of heat from tube edge to coolant. Imagine springing a leak in that!
    Hi-TecDesigns.com -- Automotive Lighting Systems

Count me in

If you get the price down to $3K, count me in...

New chinese machine problem

Hi friends

I bought new chinese laser machine from artsign(jinan)
    I think its a rebbite laser machine.machine is not work.when i on machine just LCD display is on other all function is not stsart.like updown platform.laser source.laser mooving system all are not working.i hope some one here from rebbit laser compny from china.who can halp me to solve my problem.I dont mind to pay them.

I hope some one here for halp me

Dinnox creation(uk)
    dinesh

Quote Originally Posted by dinnox View Post
    Hi friends

I bought new chinese laser machine from artsign(jinan)
    I think its a rebbite laser machine.machine is not work.when i on machine just LCD display is on other all function is not stsart.like updown platform.laser source.laser mooving system all are not working.i hope some one here from rebbit laser compny from china.who can halp me to solve my problem.I dont mind to pay them.

I hope some one here for halp me

Dinnox creation(uk)
    dinesh

I would unplug the machine and check all of the electrical connections to make sure they were all tight, no loose wires. Then plug it in and turn it on and see if the power supply fan is turning. If not, the power supply is probably bad. Also see if there are any fuses anyplace that you can check.

This is all basic trouble shooting stuff and you have probably done all this already. That's about all the help that I can be. Let us know how you make out.

Skip

Quote Originally Posted by Humandynamo View Post
    I have a friend with the same machine and also the 900 x 1200
    who has imported lens and mirrors with micro adjustable mounts from Israel.
    Any chance of a URL for that Israeli company, pretty please? :rainfro:

Bob

Can anyone give their opinion about Seron LS 40 desktop laser engraver ???

Which laser cut to use.

I have an Omninsign plus laser and bought it 1 1/2 years ago and still can not get it to run off the computer.
    I just received an email from Leetro the maker of the control board in the laser. This is a copy of there email.
    "tech" View contact details
    To:
    "[email protected]"

Hello Jim,
    If without Lasercut software, you can't use the machine.
    I saw your board version is V 2.3.3.0. It can use Lasercut4.0 only. Lasercut5.0 is not applicable for this version of board.
    Please contact your machine supplier for the control software,for it's inclusive in the control board kit.
    Regards
    Zhao Jie

When I bought the laser it was suppose to have a mpc05 which would use the lasercut5.0 . Now I have to get lasercut 4.0 and I still don't know if I need a PCI card for my computer. The Company I bought it from keeps telling me I don't need it. But they told me a lot of things that wasen't true.
    If you are having trouble with your lasercut and computer not seeing it check out version numbers to make sure they are the right ones.
    Good luck and happy lasering.
    Jim

LinkMotion for Leetro MPC6515 controller

LinkMotion for Leetro MPC6515 controller
    If you are using Laser Cut, there is a good chance you might be using Leetro 6515 controller.

We are looking into MPC05 card. Apparently, it is a PCI card. LinkMotion may work with that card too.

We just implemented LinkMotion to work with Leetro controller. Our introductory price is only $399 plus shipping.

Check your model number of the controller. We offer support and complete manual for you to configure the system proeprly.

Let us know if we can help.

Dhiren Shah
    Solustan, Inc.
    www.Solustan.com
    www.LinkMotion.com

Quote Originally Posted by msg View Post
    Has anyone figured out how to use the MoshiDraw software?
    I purchased a Chinese 40W Laser off of EBay last year, and spend a couple of hours now and then trying to engrave an 8" square. The Laser is sold to make
    small ink stamps, so it may be that it will not be able to engrave any larger projects.
    I bid on Link Motion Software on EBay, but the auction was cancelled by EBay because the seller was using copied Dongles. I'm glad that I didn't get stuck with that purchase!!
    I am thinking of either selling the Laser, or trying to set it up running Mach3.
    Only problem I see, is that Mach3 will not be able to control the Laser beams power output, and may only be good for some light duty cutting. Better than having a Laser just sitting here collecting dust I guess. I had contacted Redsail (I think) to see if their Software would run my Laser but they said it would be to complicated to do, or something along those lines.
    Any how, back to my original question,
    Has anyone figured out this Moshidraw Software?
    hi, dear friend. pls let me know your msn, thanks. and i will try to help you. i am from cnc routers and laser machines factory. we manufacture such machines.
    my msn: [email protected]
    Email: [email protected]

Does laser engraving comes in Kit form also? This is only to reduce the transportation cost

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by sanjiv View Post
    Does laser engraving comes in Kit form also? This is only to reduce the transportation cost
    hi, dear sanjiv, yes, the laser machines will go in kit form. we will try to reduce the transport freight. do not worry about that. for more information, please email me in time. waiting your quick reply. thanks. my msn: [email protected]
    We are professional manufacturer of cnc router, cnc wood router, cnc stone router, laser engraving and cutting machine, inkjet printer, textile printer, eco solvent printer, large format printer, color banner printer, and so on.
    Sincerely welcome to be our distributor in your marketing.

qingdao mingyang cnc equipment co.,ltd.
    Tel: +86-532-85985933
    Fax: +86-532-85981144
    MSN: [email protected]
    Http://www.qdmingyang.com

HELLO FROM GREECE
    I WANT TO BUY ONE LASER MACHINE CUT & ENGRAVE FROM CHINA WITH BEST QUALITY.
    DOES ANYBODY KNOW SOME COMPANIES?

Quote Originally Posted by himonas View Post
    ...LASER MACHINE CUT & ENGRAVE FROM CHINA ...DOES ANYBODY KNOW SOME COMPANIES?
    Please don't SHOUT at us! (chair)

There are lots of Chinese companies that make lasers - most of the products look identical as they seem to copy from each other. :argue:

I bought mine from:http://www.xyz-tech.com/ via a New Zealand agent, who has now wafted away to parts unknown

It all boils down to support, if you buy direct from a Chinese company you wont get much of it once they have your money. If anything goes wrong with the shipping, or it doesn't work when you get it, (parts broken, falling to bits, etc) you will have to pay to return it to China - so make sure you get insurance for the transportation.

I chose to go with a local agent, but as mentioned above he's disappeared so no more support from him!
    To be fair, he did help when he was around though...

You would be well advised to get one (or two) spare laser tubes with your machine, they don't last forever and the freight is a killer, much better to have them packed in with the machine itself.
    Don't go overboard on tubes though, 'have heard they will die even if unused, the CO2 leaks out or something (hasn't happened to mine yet

Good luck!
    Bob

CNC Laser cutting machines

thanks for you reply mike

Smile hi, dear friend, we offer cnc routers and laser machines.

hi, dear friends, we offer cnc routers and laser machines, please contact me for more information. thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails laser engraver.jpg   PCB Routers.jpg   wood router 2.jpg   S6001893.jpg  

We are professional manufacturer of cnc router, cnc wood router, cnc stone router, laser engraving and cutting machine, inkjet printer, textile printer, eco solvent printer, large format printer, color banner printer, and so on.

Smile CNC Laser cutting machines

Thanks for the info mike

Quote Originally Posted by oliver9866 View Post
    hi, dear friends, we offer cnc routers and laser machines, please contact me for more information. thanks.
    Just had a look at the web site Http://www.itopchina.com and couldn't find any reference to Lasers and not prices ...

does no give good image... Maybe ???

Smile please keep in touch by email or msn. thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Salty72 View Post
    Just had a look at the web site Http://www.itopchina.com and couldn't find any reference to Lasers and not prices ...

does no give good image... Maybe ???
    yes. recently we are refresh the information of website. firstly we add the information of cnc routers, after some days we will add laser machines after finished adding cnc routers. what do you need for laser machines ? please let me know that. thanks. You can email me by [email protected] also msn: [email protected].
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails laser engraver.jpg  

Page 44 of 57 34424344454654