587,427 active members*
3,871 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Looking for a new CNC Router

I have a Victor CNC Router (Chinese Brand) which I'm using for 9 years now. I think it's time to buy a new one or at least convert it. So I'm looking at all these chinese brands and have not much of an idea which one to look in. I bought and imported 2 laser engraver/cutters from China before, so I'm not a complete stranger to the process, I know some trustable laser manufacturers and some which should be avoided. But would buying a CNC Router from a reputable laser manufacturer be the right thing to do? As much as I know, they might outsource the production of the cnc router and just stick their brand on it. So which Asian (Chinese/Taiwanese) CNC Router brands can you recommend me? I'm mainly going to use it to cut and engrave acrylic and sometimes MDF too, but nothing else for now. I'm thinking about buying a small/middle sized machine.

hi
    we are manufacturer of cnc routers in China.Could you tell me the size for acrylic and MDF cutting and engraving you need?

More details please feel free to contact with me at [email protected].

Best regards.

maybe you will like it

hey,we are manufacture from china.and we have 9years experiences make CNC router.

i would like to recommend our CNC 6090 router to you.middle size. we also have small size 2030.

any problems please feel free to contact with me.

my name is Susu

Email: [email protected]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CR6090.jpg   7.jpg   3.jpg  

Dear SPC Laser representative Susu, isn't that machine in the picture the exact same machine as this one? It's the same picture, the G.Weike Brand was erased with airbrush in Photoshop and your "Brand" put on it.

WK6090 CNC router-Laser engraving machine|Laser cutting machine|CNC router-G.Weike Laser

Are you one of the many trading offices who relabels machines and doesn't manufacture them yourselves? Do you even have your own factory?

Wow, what trickery exposed......LOL.

If you're after a router browse Utube and check out the 6080 model being demoed....this should give you some idea of the capacity and capabilty of that machine and the user comments.
    Ian.

Hi TurkishDelight ,

We are manufacture of laser and couters .One of our distributor who is from turkey had come to visit factory and brought many laser machines .Our technicians had been take part in exihition in Turkey . You may defintely trust on us . For cut and engrave acrylic and mdfs ,they are the most common materials the router does .You are welcome to contact us if you are intrested !

Best regards,
    XYZ Machinery

They even use the same samples as G.Weike