586,058 active members*
3,310 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Laser purchase

I want to buy a laser engraver for light commercial use: small signs, name tags, etc. We have no experience with lasers. Who has a good value for a 60 watt 12"-18" x 20"-24" size?

I'm open to a Chinese manufacturer, but tech support, customer service and a long term commitment to the product is important. I am hoping to pay $4000-$5000. Any suggestions?

Are there laser service centers in the US that fix any brands of lasers? Are the parts generic and interchangeable?

Buy Pinnacle from SignWarehouse and work without problems

Hi, we can offer you good quality laser engraving and cutting machine, good price.
    Welcome to visit our website: http://www.zhongtailaser.com , and contact me at my email: [email protected] , thanks.

Ms.June Zhu
    Mobile: 86 18607188502

I bought both of mine from http://www.mbkpinternational.com/

I have a low line jsm40 par port and a 3060U
    If you can learn the Newly-Draw software that comes with these machines then they are pretty good.. I've had "knock on wood" very very minimal mechanical problems with the machines and they have been used mostly for heavy cutting (40-80%power - 5-8mins each part - over 3000 parts on jsm40) and it's still going strong.. I'm pretty sure that mbkp has most of the parts in stock that tend to go bad (boards, switches, belts, etc.) and they've told me what they don't have they can get.. I'd say give them a look to ..

Rich

I bought a Triumph Systems 60 watt, 9060 thru Ebay for $4500 with free freight from China. They have responded quickly to a couple of questions I had. I'm not sure how it's going to work out. I will be a few weeks before it gets here.

Do not forget post your experience here, Gary
    IMHO best choice for you within your budget was used brand laser - plenty proposals at Sawmillcreek.

When I read your post first time looks like TRUMPH 60 Wt laser for $4500

Quote Originally Posted by Gary123xyz View Post
    I bought a Triumph Systems 60 watt, 9060 thru Ebay for $4500 with free freight from China. They have responded quickly to a couple of questions I had. I'm not sure how it's going to work out. I will be a few weeks before it gets here.
    hi,friend.you cost $4500 with free freight from China for 9060 60w?i think this price is higher than ours.If you met problem with your machine,you also can tell me.becuase we are the manufacturer and we have many technican can help you.
    ahah
    vivivnar
    We offer best quality and wonderful service.
    welcome to Zhiya.

Good luck with your "Free Freight"! Do some research here to see how much it's really going to cost. Of course it varies depending on where you are however it's not free and someone ends up paying for it. Take for example:

http://www.cnczone.com/forums/showth...ght#post682388
    Import costs for a 600x900 machine using the free shipping service from Excitech was $1991.13 that includes $200 for a customs broker and $80 for delivery, to give anyone else a idea on pricing.

laser engraver

Yes, we are the manufacture for laser engraver in china. Our laser machines are easy to use, we will offer user manual and video files for how to operate machine.
    And we have distributer in USA, we can ask them do local service if you need.
    Pls send me your contact details, i will send you our machine details.My email: [email protected]
    kind regards,
    Ms.June

I want to buy a laser engraver for light commercial use: small signs, name tags, etc. We have no experience with lasers. Who has a good value for a 60 watt 12"-18" x 20"-24" size?

I'm open to a Chinese manufacturer, but tech support, customer service and a long term commitment to the product is important. I am hoping to pay $4000-$5000. Any suggestions?

Are there laser service centers in the US that fix any brands of lasers? Are the parts generic and interchangeable?[/QUOTE]

Is Triumph Laser just a sales organization? What is your equivalent model number to the TR9060? Do you have a service center in the USA?

I also have a Triumph laser coming Mid May 2013 TR1390 we should keep in touch !

Re: Laser purchase

Are there laser service centers in the US that fix any brands of lasers? Are the parts generic and interchangeable?
    Dear Sir,

How is your last laser machine now? Hope it works good. Do you have interest to a mixed laser cutting machine, now it's popular then non-metal cutting. It has seven advantages:
    Can cut Galvanized sheets
    Can cut mirror finished stainless steel
    Oxygen consumption can be as low as 0.2 Mpa
    Can keep continuous cutting
    Automatic anti-collision function of laser head
    American HM untouched following system
    Full servo system, ball screw transmission structure
    You can improve your business by this machine. For more details, welcome to contact me.

Best&Rgds
    Apple
    EETO Machinery Co., Ltd
    Office 1401, Building B3, Wanda Plaza, Economic & Technology Development Zone, Wuhan, China
    Tel:400-027-1897 Fax:027-84618501
    Mobile: +86-15527861820(Whatsapp Available)
    Web:www.eetomachinery.com
    E-Mail:[email protected]

Re: Laser purchase

Dear Gary,
    If need USD center for service, we would like to suggest buy from the wholesaler not direct from China, if From China ,we will provede operation video and on line service ,it is easy to do
    Any others feel free to contact me

Best Regards

Lucy Lee G.WEIKE LASER
    [email protected]