587,546 active members*
3,757 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

How to sell off a 3D Subsurface Laser Engraving Machine?

So I've got this ginormous machine, bought new in 2005. It's a SSLE machine - it engraves 2D and 3D images inside of optical glass. I've got several thousand dollars in blank crystal and bases as well.

It's been in storage about 12 months - worked perfectly when it went into storage, but I don't have the facilities to set it up right now. I want to sell it. I kind of want to sell it by the end of January, since I'm moving and it would be quite a hassle to bring it with me.

HOW ON EARTH would I go about selling this thing, and quickly? This is the first message board I found that seems to even slightly relate to the technology involved. I really appreciate any help you guys might be able to provide.

Can you provide a link to more information on this system, or at least the make/model for further research?

What are you trying to get out of it $$$ including the consumables?

Zax.

Well, the exact model number is the YGYAG-804B - you can find a little more information in the manufacturer's web description here: LG804A_B

Honestly, I'm not sure what I'm asking - part because I'm not sure I'm allowed to actually put things for sale here, and also because while I have an idea of what it's worth, I'm on a bit of a time crunch - I'll call it Best Offer for now.

hi im interested in buying this machine. e-mail me if its still for sale on [email protected]

I don't think it's a big deal to post a price, Chinese Mfg's post on here all the time.

Also interested in more info about the laser and where the laser is located right now. Please e-mail me if you still got the laser.

To: jiahuangchina,
    mylonite posted on this forum to try and sell his machine. This post was not for you to jump in and try to sell yours. Please have some basic courtesy and back off.
    UPDATE - Seems as though jiahuangchina removed his post. Thank you very much for that....

Quote Originally Posted by adashbien View Post
    hi im interested in buying this machine. e-mail me if its still for sale on [email protected]
    hi, i do sell the same machine, plus 3d camera comes with. I can give a good price if you're still interested. I move overseas, need to sell it quick.

i do sell the same machine +3d camera comes with. I'll give a good price. Go overseas, need to sell it quick.