Hello every body
My name is Oz and I have been reading and reading and asking so many questions about same repeatedly asked question,

so I am sorry from the beginning if this will makes you feel is not the question that I should ask!

but because I am very new to the machining home, and I really have only few years working on some lathes here and there! for that reason I need your experiences and your advises...

I need to buy a small or mini lathe that can do high precision cut.. something around .0003 - .00005 run-out or so!

I need to cut hardened steel rods between 6mm OD up to 14mm OD and 10mm length up to 15 Inch long, and small not hardened iron shafts that has 5mm-8mm OD and has metric thread with 20mm long or so these shafts they go in brush-less motor and they spin between 30,000 RPM - 85,000 RPM also make 4" iron metal clutch that spin around the same high RPM

these parts they run more between 4000 RPM - 100,000 RPM and they need to be really precision so they don'e make any vibrations to the RC helicopter that can cause big problems with the flying gyroscope sensors!!

now I have to spend up to total $5000 machine+tools... I checked the south bend 9 A but most of them have some amount of worn here and there also I live in Arizona and there is no good old machines here I have complete SB 9 A lathe that I bought it as a parts from ebay but it need around $2000 to regrinding it and get the parts fit each other in order to get back to work!!

here is some pics for one of the parts that I made it at my friend shop!

Thank you for all your inputs and your advises guys!
OZ
"