I had a controller go out on my LG 500 that I purchased from Automation Technologies and called John Friday afternoon we checked some stuff and he agreed it was a controller or display problem. He sent one out that day and I received it on Tuesday when I installed it the laser came back up and homed but I noticed that the arrow for the X axis worked backwards but it would move to cut correctly. When I did a test cut it was exactly 60% to big and the steppers were trying to move to fast on jogs. I called John back and he said he would send out a new one. He sent it out on Tuesday and I received it today and installed it every thing seemed to work except the z axis works backwards but everything else id working fine I sent John the good and bad controller yesterday so he will get it tomorrow. He is working on what I need to do to get the z working correctly. I thank John from Automation Technologies for the speedy help. I know that the z should be an easy fix as I had a stepper on my old cnc that had to be reversed. Just don't know if I need to switch 2 wires or use the dip switches on the driver.