587,916 active members*
3,950 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Events, Product Announcements Etc > News Announcements > Free On-online Webinars On Bobcad Products

Free On-online Webinars On Bobcad Products

Just wanted to post a link to our FREE on-line webinars for the BobCAD-CAM products . These webinars are interactive. You can chat in questions to topics being covered. They are typically 30 minutes to 1 hour long depending on topics and questions asked. These webinars are open to ANYONE, you do not have to be a customer to participate in them . Come take a look and see what Bobcad can do and ask your questions . I will be holding these webinars 2 times a week on different products. See link below for schedule .

MikeG
    BobCAD-CAM

BobCAD-CAM | CAD-CAM Software Webinars - Free and Premium web seminars to help you learn our Cad Cam Software

Mike, I was under the impression the V24 demo would produce 30 days of actual code. I did get it to work for about a week before it stopped producing code and claims it is in the demo mode. ? I do like the V24 and especially the ability to change the tool library on the fly.