586,071 active members*
3,900 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > Alphacam > exchange VBA/DLLPosts with a customizeing post ,it can be used for BiesseWorks).

Arrow exchange VBA/DLLPosts with a customizeing post ,it can be used for BiesseWorks).

exchange VBA/DLLPosts with a customizeing post ,it can be used for BiesseWorks).

I am learning recently how to creat a post file including VBA/DLL post in alphacam 2013.
    I already clear how to creat a post file in alphacam edit,however,I am not able to create vbapost,because there is only a little document which introduce how to creat a VBA/dll post.
    I really want to get some tutorial or instruction which introduce how to creat a vba post.
    I have created a post for the software Biesseworks,so biesseworks can do all of work now.This is very useful for BIESSE MACHINEs.
    I hope someone would like to help me to understand VBAPOST or give me some sample of VBAPOST or some tutorial .
    In return for help ,I would like to share the biesseworks post or create some posts for you.I also have all kinds of machine' post share to you
    thank you for your help
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg  
    i'm very interesed in the manchine and this en form .but my english is very poor .so i only read posts most time

can u please email me number000073 @ gmail