My KM3 has Hurco P/N 415-0144-004C for the 8 Icecube relay board which has TB3 and TB2 on it.

My documentation has drawing 002-2474-001,002,003 Rev E - Which for all practical purposes is total garbage as it references TB8, TB9, TB10 none of which existed in my machine.

The documentation from my KM3P - is more accurate - but again is specific to that machine with spindle speed feedback and setting.

What I would really like is a PCB schematic - Not a labeled wiring diagram which lists what was hooked to what.

AS in - Which TB3 terminal numbers are the activation coils for each relay, which terminals for the NC contact 1 & 2, Which contacts for the NO 1 & 2 etc ad nauseam.

The MAX II card rack and power supply are gone and I am replacing with a PC with Mesa 5i25 + 7i77 and industrial 5VDC and 24VDC power supplies.

My goal is to be able to use the existing CRB to latch Servo power on and wire it such that E-stop drops the latch. I also hope to use the FCV, MCV, and BRK functions... ( Flood & mist coolant and spindle air brake relays)

Spindle will be run by VFD so the 2 Relays which drove the spindle contactors won't be used.