Hello
Yesterday I received my new card purchased on the site Sign-in-China.com - Online Wholesale for AD & Signage Product
So I installed the new MPC6525A in place of MPC6515 which was no longer working properly.
The movement of the X and Y axes is normal with the arrows of the PAD03. But when I press Datum so that the laser head moves to the point of origin (which is at the top left) it's a surprise!
Indeed the head moves along a straight line upwards to the end and then begins to move to the right - instead of going to the left where the zero point is.
The first time I did not pay attention because the head went crashing against the right support of the X axis. Because in LaserCut5.3 downloaded from the Leetro.com site the options were set to Auto-Datum with very high acceleration. But after thet I corrected this in the options and I no longer let the laser head go until the end of its race to the right.
And it's even more complicated because :
To try to solve this problem I modified X Axis Datum Direction in Machine Options / Workable puis I sent the CFG to the machine that receives it well. But this has no effect on the machine. I made several attempts in several directions but with no positive result.
In your opinion where does the problem come from and how to solve it?
Thank you for your help.