A well established Atlanta area manufacturing company thatis looking for experienced CNC programmers and machinists and shift managers.We pride ourselves in our ability to produce precision products holding thehighest quality standards in reduced lead time environments. This requires usto staff only highly skilled and diligent employees who pay extra attention to quality andsafety. Proper candidates must be punctual, diligent, have a good attitude, andbe eager to learn.

Position requirements:
·Constantattention to safety
·Accuratelycompleting necessary job paperwork andreporting into MRP system
·Sampleand production runs of products
·Consistentand accurate quality checks
·Dailymachine inspections for possible machine malfunctions to prevent “downtime”
·Strongblueprint reading skills are highly desired
·Knowledgeof working with various ferrous and nonferrous materials>
Tool Calibration and Presetting

Proficient with Mazatrol controllers for operation of MazakHCN500 HMC with palletech, QT350MY, and NEW Integrex I200 ST 5 axis. >
Proficient with Fanuc and Haas controllers a plus. Werun (6) Mitsubishi horizontal machining centers and (5) twin spindle fujiturning centers with Fanuc Controls, (3) Haas vertical machining centers, and(6) older Mazatrol equipped QT turning centers. In total we run (23) CNCmachining centers in our Machining facility including the new Mazak HCN500 HMC,QT350MY, and the NEW Integrex i200ST. We are committed to growing ourMill/Turn capabilities and need qualified operators and managers to meet ourgoals.>
Proficient with Mastercamm programming with 5 axis.>
2D/3D CAD skills also a plus>
Willing to grow with an ever expanding and dynamic company.

Conveniently located within a 30 minute commute from“hotbed” areas of Atlanta and greater Atlanta such as Austell, Mableton, LithiaSprings, Powder Springs, Douglasville, Palmetto, Smyrna, Vinings, Marietta,Sandy Springs, Virginia Highlands. Send resumes to [email protected]