587,515 active members*
2,895 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Community Club House > Chrome steel ball wholesalers in australia . (when googling doesn't seem to help)

Chrome steel ball wholesalers in australia . (when googling doesn't seem to help)

gday.

Where in Australia can i buy precision chrome steel balls (less than 12mm) in 100+ amounts? E-bay and google can't help me. Maybe someone here can?
    On the other hand, You have different fingers.

Have you tried bering supply's or for small berings you could try push bike repair shops as thay have small berings for bike wheels and the steering yoke.
    tasrobotics

if your not having any luck I can tell you that www.mcmaster.com (mcmastercarr) sells basically every size under themoon in different quantities. They do ship internationaly and I can personally attest to their US shipping as amazing.

catalog page 1060

have used mcmasters a great service and quick

cheers ken
    nsw australia

When I enquired of McMaster,
    they said "sorry we won't ship to Australia"

Greolt, meet Kenbeth

Kenbeth, ditto.

I believe it is safe to say that you have a common interest....

Wann bet the guy you talked to was about to go on break and a shipment to Australia would be too much of a PITA???

Hello Greolt,

Thank you for your inquiry. Unfortunately, due to the ever-increasing complexity of U.S. Export regulations, McMaster-Carr can no longer accept orders for private individuals outside of the United States. We sincerely regret any inconvenience this causes you.

Best Regards,

Neal
    That was the response verbatim

That sucks.

Wait until the people in the USA find out what the government is doing, with the support of the banking industry, with regard to monitoring the transfer of money to ones own bank accounts via ATM machines - it happend to me....and it all is under the guise of "anti-terrorist protection".

not to get this going in that direction but I totally agree. Especially when the best terrorists we can catch are the ones who have no idea what they are doing

*reference last two big terror busts