587,201 active members*
2,843 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 1 of 2 12

Angry BUYERS BEWARE!

Hey Guys,

I own a IE1200and recently bought a replacement power supply and tube from a company I found on the net from China. BoKing is the name they operate under and the prices were unbelievable! Seriously half the cost of what I was used to paying, but you know the old saying...you get what you pay for. I had a ton of trouble getting the power supply to work, after some short circuiting and bypassing I got to fire. Problem is they claim it was an 80watt power supply and I'd be surprised if it's pushing more than 40w. I must slow down my machine to a crawl to etch and cut things I did with ease in the past. Then there's the laser tube which arrived broken from DHL, I was informed at that point that the shipping insurance only covered lost items...not broken, so I'm s.o.l.
    Just wanted to make you guys aware of the way BoKing conducts business.

Ephesian Art, sorry to hear that and thanks for the heads up.

I would pressure DHL to reimburse you, that can't be a valid policy. How did you pay, if it was PayPal or credit card you should be able to get a refund, wire transfer you're SOL.

Zax.

I have had two tubes arrive broken (from a different vendor). I was able to get my money back. The way to pursue this is to insist that the packaging was defective from the tube vendor.

It probably was not DHL's fault. They probably handled it well within normal handling standards.

Quote Originally Posted by bdring View Post
    I have had two tubes arrive broken (from a different vendor). I was able to get my money back. The way to pursue this is to insist that the packaging was defective from the tube vendor.

It probably was not DHL's fault. They probably handled it well within normal handling standards.
    Packing might be one factor. We have sent two laser tube to oversea before. One is about 2m, the other is about 1.5m. I mean packing size. The two laser tube were with the same packing inside, with foam. The longer one was sent by air and broken at last when arriving to our client. The shorter one were sent by sea and keeping fine when arrived to our client. We don't know where is the problem, packing or shipping department?

It is too fragile to be transported. Hope some one can give some advices.
    www.yorklaser.com
    [email protected]

I was so worried about my last shipment that I completely documented every step of the unboxing. That way, if a stupid packing mistake was made, I would have good evidence.

http://www.buildlog.net/cnc_laser/unboxing.html

This one survived.

I have got THREE times old tubes. Got, install inside laser, see that tube is old, sent back, got new and once more. When third old tube arrived I just put it in office as memory about my business with chinese lasers
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Glass tube in office.JPG  

This thing hapened many times, you Should not buy the cheapest machine you find.
    If anyone need a chinesse machine, use the forum to find which is the best company to buy from.
    If you read more you can find 2 or 3 companies : Wklaser, Rabbit, Zhongtai Laser. many forum people have machines from them,(included me) with good results, and backup.
    EVERY time anyone think that find the cheapest and best deal , happens the same!
    Luis

One week ago we take 2 pcs. laser tubes from the company "Artworldcn enterprise Ltd."
    Booth broken, package was wooden box, shipped with DHL. I ask before if it is insured, they say yes, but now they refuse consideration.
    So, be careful with this company....
    I talked wit a local forwarder and he told me: For the sensitive goods use a shock sensor outside on the box. So you can see how they handle the shipment.

Michael

Tubes shipped that way always will be broken, the only way to get it well is shipped in a big box, that is a expensive way to get one tube. Now in my country i have a guy who asked some of the owners and he bring a box of ten tubes , all in good shape, because they have to handle it with a lift, not by hand.
    if its one tube it is too ligth then they send it flying on top of the other boxes ... and after ups!!!....

Shipping Laser Tubes.

On the positive side of the equation......
    I had a tube sent USPS airmail from USA to UK and then transported overland by UK postal services Parcel Force. The packing was minimal but the tube survived. If this was not luck then what is ?.

Tweakie.

CNC is only limited by our imagination.

This means that you won in lottery

very very very very very unhappy about this...........
    Hi, i am grace....this is my first time i log on a abroad forum, i love here!

i hope i could be any helpful!

If any guys want to buy anything from china form some supplier,

please feel free to post the company's name and website or pm me

i will happy to try my best to check their reputation for all you. I will try.

Quote Originally Posted by Ephesian Art View Post
    Hey Guys,

I own a IE1200and recently bought a replacement power supply and tube from a company I found on the net from China. BoKing is the name they operate under and the prices were unbelievable! Seriously half the cost of what I was used to paying, but you know the old saying...you get what you pay for. I had a ton of trouble getting the power supply to work, after some short circuiting and bypassing I got to fire. Problem is they claim it was an 80watt power supply and I'd be surprised if it's pushing more than 40w. I must slow down my machine to a crawl to etch and cut things I did with ease in the past. Then there's the laser tube which arrived broken from DHL, I was informed at that point that the shipping insurance only covered lost items...not broken, so I'm s.o.l.
    Just wanted to make you guys aware of the way BoKing conducts business.

And what did we learn from this,,,you bought from CHINA. When will people learn that nothing good comes from China so learn from the mistake. What did you save in the end, nothing. Everything that comes from China either kills or is crap.

you terrible wrong conclusion !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please check people aroud you or you, if there anything come from china! if they are crap why you guys buy it!?????? only because it is cheap????

workers in china get little salary but export products with low prices. you enjoy it and the sametime you call it rubbish. that is unfair!

i admit that there are some bad suppliers in china, but such businessman all over the world, not only in china , if you do business with some one you don't know , you need to take the risk, and find ways to avoid the loss, ok ?

if you want to go paradise , go to china
    if you want to go hell, go to china

PEACE! Let's say both sides SLIGHTLY STREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETCH THE TRUTH :cheers:

Be honestly, my opinion is closer to CNCZILLA. Based on fact that when on one side was 5 years of cooperation and succesful sales, and on other side was possibility make on me $1200 - my chinese partner choose second side

Quote Originally Posted by goldenlaser888 View Post
    you terrible wrong conclusion !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please check people aroud you or you, if there anything come from china! if they are crap why you guys buy it!?????? only because it is cheap????

workers in china get little salary but export products with low prices. you enjoy it and the sametime you call it rubbish. that is unfair!

i admit that there are some bad suppliers in china, but such businessman all over the world, not only in china , if you do business with some one you don't know , you need to take the risk, and find ways to avoid the loss, ok ?

No offenses were meant to be taken. My appologies.

That is GOLD!

Well said; goldenlaser888.....

Smile

I agree with goldenlaser888.
    Becuase we are also the chinese supplier,but we do is honest business.
    what is the price,what is the quality.
    We offer best quality and wonderful service.
    welcome to Zhiya.

workers in china get little salary but export products with low prices
    That is the most important statement ... quickly followed by, "You get what you paid for!".

Pay cheap = get poor quality.

Better to pay a little more from a local supplier. You can find them when something goes wrong, they have an incentive to make it right, and any money they make circulates in your own economy.

Edit:

Yes, the local supplier may well buy from China. But they will (should?) buy in large enough quantities to make their business more important to the Chinese supplier than a one-off deal. They'll have multiple units in stock so that they can offer fast delivery and warranty changeover. They should also be able to offer advice to new buyers on most suitable products.

Buy one-off products cheaply from unknown Chinese suppliers and you're asking for trouble.

Page 1 of 2 12