587,132 active members*
2,975 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Bobcad Post processer fagor 8025T

About a year ago I purchased Bobcad V22 and they built a post processor but have been unable to get it to output proper code in any of the canned cycles and the posts need to be edited even for simple operations.

They know that it barely works and have decided not to invest anymore time in it due to limited number of possible customers. BTW, it's the same processor the have posted on the website for download to new customers.

I know little about CAD/CAM and not real proficient in G code either. Thank goodness for Mazatrol.

hey, I'm in a fix trying to find a post for an 8055i for lazycam, windnc, or bobcad/cam... what's maxatrol?? Thanks for any help.

violated the post etiquette?

"p.s. Asking someone to give you a post will usually get you ignored, or flamed. Most MC users modify their own posts, or pay to have them developed, so asking for 'freebies' is a no-no. Keep in mind that while they won't just give you a post, they'd be more than happy to help you with yours.. :cheers:

'Rekd"

Apologies to "Rekd" for the quote:

but I didn't realize a request for a post was a possible problem or worse. I've been working with this cnc for so long and having difficulty that I've become careless, to some degree. Can anyone steer me to a thread or any sort of educational info that might help me construct my own?? I'd be glad to do it, despite the learning curve, just to have the possibility of cracking this. Thanks for any help, again.

Maxatrol

Mazatrol, commonly misspelled Maxatrol is specific to Mazak machines equipped with Mitsubishi conversational CNC controls.

Thanks for the clarification.

Regards,
    keith

thanks

I'll check out Mazatrol. Thanks for the tip.