587,180 active members*
3,487 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

anyone using everlast 60c w/ DTHC?

HI
    Just trying to gather info on a DTHC to work with the everlast 60c, i email CandcNC but they didnt seem to have any confidence in the combination of there products and the plasma cutter, what are other guys using or have success with.
    Thanks

I'm using a everlast with my build, candcnc told me the same. From the looks of the Pinout of the cnc port on the plasma cutter it doesnt look that hard.

Should be doing the wiring in a few weeks, let me know if you need any help we can figure this out.

--John

Thanks for the reply, i am just in the process of finishing my cnc router then will be moving onto the plasma, keep me posted when you get yours going, are you using the 60c?

I'm using the powerplasma 50. It has a cnc port on the rear of the machine. It came with a mating connector and a Pinout. Looks pretty straight forward once I looked at the candcnc docs.

You do need the little connector that is supplied with the mic-1 cable from candcnc to connect to the board but it's just a standard set screw style board connector, you can find them anywhere.

I'm almost ready to order my candcnc so I'll know what's up when I get it and start wiring. Unfortunately I'm only going to be at my ny shop for a few more weeks so I'll just have to hope I can get it done while I'm here.

--John

Hey I have the Everlast Power 60c. I am not sure what to do a a thc. You guys have any luck yet?

I using this one with my PP60C. I have not had time to finish yet. I need to check the full arc voltage wiring between the plasma cutter and THC. There are several videos on youtube with thc and china made cutters.