587,890 active members*
3,149 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Anyone Need R2E3 Electronic Parts

I'm retrofitting my R2E3 Boss 8 and I'm parting out the old stuff the machine is in perfectly good working order nothing is broken. I'm selling the servo drivers (NC400) The entire or parts of the boss 8 control system whatever you need and also the machine interface panel. I already sold the encoders sorry and i'm reusing my contactors and power supply. I'll let it all go for $800 or I'll sell you just what you need. Just let me know. From what i've seen on the net and on ebay just one or two of the cards goes for that much and one NC400 servo driver goes for that much. I only charge you what it cost to ship it to you. I hate when people try to make money on shipping an item. I had the machine hooked up in may garage until yesterday i put a video on youtube of it running and driving the axes. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7AAZf-PiP4"]YouTube- Bridgeport R2E3 Boss 8[/ame] I did figure out how to run the spindle after a few replies to my video. Thanks all.

Please call me I need The a few boards and the 120 volt transfomer and the digital power supply, my mdc board is good I need the fmc board. Please call me 828-527-8443 I am lost without my mill.

EMC3 NEEDED Boss8 R2E3 Help Help

Does anyone have the EMC3 Board my machine was working great getting ready to do another project and all of a sudden the wait with a 2 above it and the board will not continue through its boot process, any help would be so appreciated, it is a hobby a new board is out of range. thanks in advance. 828-527-84443

How is the retrofit going? I have a R2E3 which is giving me fits. Get a error code "axis limit", can not find the cause. Thinking of a retrofit on the control. Are you willing to share your experences? Tom

Madmac try resetting the MOL, this was causing the same problem with my machine it would not reset, i had to bypass the 24 volt line around the MOL I was getting the same error, had to then replace the MOL. What happens as near as I can tell is the 24 volts for the limits X,Y,Z all all source on this same control line the circuit looks like it is in AXIS Limit due to the 24 volt not making it back on this monitor line, I have the prints if there is still a problem email me. I Finally Beat the Dragon and got mine working perfect.

R2E3 Boards

I have been able to come across some extra boards from someone that was upgrading their machine, and was able to get mine working great, I am willing to sell the extras that I have to help some that is in need. These machines work great, and want to help someone else as everyone else here has helped me, I have the NC 400 DC servo Controllers 2 of them and an extra power supply I am willing to part with, and if someone really needs some of the other boards I might be willing to try to help out, I kind of want to save them in case I need them. Reasonable offers accepted, just trying to recover some of the money spent on the boards. See my number above in the other listing. I have all boards except the EMC3. I have one of those however it is not very stable.

need nc400 servo drive

I have a R2E3 that I had apart for 1 1/2 years now. I just got it back together and found that one of my drives is bad. I swapped the Y and X drives and the Y engaged and the X didn't then I swapped the X and the Z and the Z didn't engage. So I beleive I need a new drive that has been modified for series II. Willing to purchase if anyone still has one or 2 as back up. Thank you.

Need a bit of help with a R2E3

Hi all you R2E3 guys,
    I have a problem one of you guys may be able to help with. We hadn't used our Boss8 machine for quite a while and when my guy went to set up a job the pulse generator for the .002" per step dial's shaft had gotten gummed up and would not turn. Well he forced it and instead of the shaft turning the whole thing loosened up and he twisted the wires off their lugs. A little WD40 loosened the shaft and the thing is fine but now I need to solder the wires back. I need to know which wire goes to which terminal lug. The wires are numbered 175, 176 and 177 and the lugs are numbered 1, 2 and 3. If anyone can help I would certainly appreciate it.

Thanks,
    Gary