587,935 active members*
4,263 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > WoodWorking Machines > CNC Machining Centers > Annn Yang Machinery Co CNC Lathe

Annn Yang Machinery Co CNC Lathe

Has anyone seen or have a cnc lathe from the Annn Yang Machinery Co. We are looking to buy a DY-1000 and were not sure of the quality. If anyone has info please let me know. I know it isnt to best of machines, But the price is right. , Paul

Paul,

I don't know anything about that company but in general, all those castings are made in Taiwan or China. I would purchase based on specs, controller motor combination as well as distributor reputation.

I would be concerned that service or parts availability could be limited and lead to long down times.

I am curious how your unit priced out. The specs look good on the machines. The controls look like they are Simmens or Mits based on the absence of data and the distance images. Usually companies will promote the Fanuc control and servos as Fanuc is particular about who can use what control on what machines.

Good luck and let us know how it turns out.

Todd

Stick with "Brand" name equipment..................Buying Cheap is "Foolish" economy

Ken

My comment would be that they are good machines for the price you pay for them. You can read into that what you will. As I am sure you would understand, don't expect or even consider them to be to the standard of Okuma or Mazak, but for light production work, they are ok. Controls are available in various configurations, based on what your reseller offers. We have sold them in Australia occasionally, and offered Fanuc, Siemens, Fagor, and Mirl controls.

Wink Don't know if you made your decision yet?

A really good trick I figured out long ago when buying any machine was focus on the warrantee! The longer the warrantee chances are the least amount of headache you’ll have! Example; I was very much interested in a specific brand of machinery I found but nobody ever heard of them before!! Then I stated looking solely at the warrantees, and I realized this “No Name” brand had double the warrantee as compared to every well know machine in the country!!! Good enough for me! Best decision I ever made. Then secondly, do they have a service dept. that can get to my place and fix any of my problems that may pop up.

ANNN Yang machine tools

We are the importer for ANNN YANG machines with the exception of the Cltch lathe. The model you are interested in is stock Taichung Taiwan.
    Our contact information is MacHill Machinery Solutions. www.machillmachinery.com-(843)873-6888.
    Mac