587,655 active members*
5,047 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

6061 CNC Mill work for small QTY Protowork (SHOP OWNER)

I own a small cnc shop and am in the middle of prototyping a a couple items that I need to outsource. I've made numerous previous versions of this assembly and this is getting close to the final design so there should be no issues producing them. I just need more of them than I can produce in a timely manner. I request that you work directly from SW models. Parts resemble an AR upper and lower but are not for a firearm (its an air based system for LE/military).

Prefer someone close to Houston but that's not mandatory. We can discuss any details over the phone if required. Ideally the shop that takes this job has the capability to bang out a couple hundred of these at a decent clip. shoot me a PM if you're interested and we can talk. Ill need an NDA signed before I turn over the models.

Thanks!!

Regards,

William

Re: 6061 CNC Mill work for small QTY Protowork (SHOP OWNER)

Hi William,
    We are interested to work on your product. We can sign off the NDA and can be contacted through this email address [email protected]

Hope to hear from you soon

BR
    /SL Wong
    Sales Manager
    Protot Tree LLC
    Email: [email protected]

William sending you an pm

please mail an email about NDA I can be contacted at [email protected]

William,

Please send an email to [email protected]
    Someone will take care of you there.

Clay Precision Ltd.
    ISO9001-2015 and AS9100 certified shop in Texas

William,

Please contact me through this email if this job is still open: [email protected].

William,

While we are not in the Houston area, we have all the other boxes ticked, and just also happen to have 30 years experience in the paintball and other assorted pneumatic devices field. We are a contract manufacturer with ample bandwidth and experience to offer pricing, service, and peace of mind for you, as well as having a body of experience with both LE and Military customers and their attendant idiosyncrasies. This sounds like a match made in Heaven...

Shoot me an email - [email protected] and we can do an NDA and see what we can do for you on the production side of things.

Looking forward,
    Gary Adams

Quote Originally Posted by BillEVM View Post
    I own a small cnc shop and am in the middle of prototyping a a couple items that I need to outsource. I've made numerous previous versions of this assembly and this is getting close to the final design so there should be no issues producing them. I just need more of them than I can produce in a timely manner. I request that you work directly from SW models. Parts resemble an AR upper and lower but are not for a firearm (its an air based system for LE/military).

Prefer someone close to Houston but that's not mandatory. We can discuss any details over the phone if required. Ideally the shop that takes this job has the capability to bang out a couple hundred of these at a decent clip. shoot me a PM if you're interested and we can talk. Ill need an NDA signed before I turn over the models.

Thanks!!

Regards,

William