its really a big issue....please help me...
Ok kindly try to understand my issue...
the issue is I have bought 4 post processor, 2 for 5-axis, 1 for 6-axis, 1 for 4-axis milling machines.
when I select machine in MasterCAM and check machine definition of my 5-axis machine. The machine definition tells me totally wrong axis as compared to my real machine. For example, The Z-axis in machine definition is in spindle but in actual situation the Z-axis lies in Table, same as other axis.

just tell me that the machine definition should be same as my actual machine ??? I think it should be the same for a 100% accurate Gcode.
what you think ??????

I thought might be the developer of Post Processor arranged something in Post Processor file (.pst) even the machine definition is differ than actual machine.

tell me, for a specific Post Processor, machine definition can be different than real a machine????????????????????

All my 4 machine definition files (.mmd) of a specific post processor are different than my original/real machine axis.

the machine definition tells me 2 axis in spindle but in reality it has three. who is wrong ???????? me or developer ????????????