587,008 active members*
3,442 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

career guidance

If you are looking for not just jobs but great jobs, then you are in the right page. Am writing this blog to give credit to this site http://www.EngineeringCrossing.com. Its the best site I ever browsed. They primarily provide major and minor engineer jobs. If rated from 1 to 10, I can give them the highest 10 for they really satisfied my needs in looking for engineering jobs in any part of the globe. They are really great and accurate in giving you the results of your defined job search. I am an engineer and this site really helps me a lot in finding the right jobs and all other jobs in engineering field. With the accuracy and satisfaction the are giving, its like having a personal assistant in finding the best job that really suites you. Try to hit this link http://www.EngineeringCrossing.com so you may know what I am talking about. Thank you guyz for the great experience in job hunting, you rock!

There is no such thing is garantee..... even you have a highest education like PH.D . Must be depend on time location and demand. General rule of thumb.
    The best way to learn is trial error.

This guy is a shill and this is nothing but spam for a fee based job agency, mods please delete.

Quote Originally Posted by Dualkit View Post
    This guy is a shill and this is nothing but spam for a fee based job agency, mods please delete.
    This is a scam, you'd be lucky if this is just a fee based job agency. Anything out of noth america is normally a scam. Phillipines, give me a break what kind of jobs could a phillipino job agency be giving, sewing shoes.