586,406 active members*
2,983 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

NUM 1040, AlphaEdit

Hi,

I’m setting up a CNC router the controller is a NUM 1040, I’m using Alphacam to write the programs so I’m using AlphaEDIT to send the files over to the machine over a Serial cable. My problem is I can’t seem to get the computer to send the files over to the machine; I set the controller up to listen to receive the file but can’t get the file over to the controller.

I have set the Settings on the Controller and the computer up identically is this correct?

Are there any other programs I can try to send files over to the controller?

Any help would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Nipper View Post
    Hi,

I’m setting up a CNC router the controller is a NUM 1040, I’m using Alphacam to write the programs so I’m using AlphaEDIT to send the files over to the machine over a Serial cable. My problem is I can’t seem to get the computer to send the files over to the machine; I set the controller up to listen to receive the file but can’t get the file over to the controller.

I have set the Settings on the Controller and the computer up identically is this correct?

Are there any other programs I can try to send files over to the controller?

Any help would be appreciated.
    Hi, too

for ensure will you send me back you num controller type...?
    and a picture of the controller.
    what operating system you use on you pc......?
    may be I can help you....
    send to [email protected]

thanks...