586,477 active members*
2,882 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Events, Product Announcements Etc > News Announcements > The SyiL x7 linear series,strong spindle,precision rail lines,rich features.

The SyiL x7 linear series,strong spindle,precision rail lines,rich features.

High-speed, high power and high rigidity make productivity improvements to be leaps and bounds. In the spindle torque, fast feed speed, positioning accuracy, covering the basic technical specifications are at advanced level. Through the exchange of advanced man-machine interface , simple MPG operation, making this the largest models to meet the needs of users. The new design brings the perfect ergonomic features, processing and space with the best flow of traffic and higher visibility. This new line of Rail series machines optimal performance, flexible best competitive prices. standard with 6000 rpm spindle speed. At the same time added a lubricating oil circuit system to protect your machine precision, extended service life.

-3.1 Inch single blue LCD display screen
    -showing spindle speed and direction
    -and movement size
    -panel focused on manual control system
    -cooling and spindle control
    -800 X 250mm Size of table
    -6000rpm/min High Speed Precision Spindle
    -220V single-phase AC power supply
    -MT3/SK30 metric or R8 imperial spindle
    -1 x 120mm pre-installed high-speed
    -cooling fan
    -high quality casting materials,
    -compact structure
    -OEM PMI double nut ballscrews
    -Hiwin precision linear guideways
    -safety of high-quality electrical
    -components and fast plug
    -the integration of the base casting
    -manual lubrication system pre-installed
    -to protect the rail life
    -pre-installed fourth axis interface
    -MPG handwheel controller pre-installed
    -pre-installed computer arm
    -CE and CCC safety certification

China Mainland Global Headquarters/All OtherEnquiries
    #20 FaoFan Road,Xiaodong Industry Zone.
    Yuyao City.Zhejiang, China.
    Phone:+86 (574)62735995 62735996 62735997 62735998
    Fax: +86 (574)56664747
    email: [email protected]
    web: www.syil.com.cn
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails x7en.jpg   x7plus_en.jpg   x7-1.jpg   x7_1.jpg  

x7_3.jpg   x7linear.jpg   x7table.jpg   connector.jpg  

fans.jpg  
    Direction,Commitment,Follow through

some trading company take design paper to show everbody,i feel very funny.if products not finish just a design 3D flies,don`t post to weast forum space.

the Product Announcements & Manufacturer News forum not rubbish products zone!!!!!
    if same products,don`t post again.....

awesome x7 linear series in delivery to U.S.A.more info consult syilamerica

Quote Originally Posted by syil View Post
    some trading company take design paper to show everbody,i feel very funny.if products not finish just a design 3D flies,don`t post to weast forum space.

the Product Announcements & Manufacturer News forum not rubbish products zone!!!!!
    if same products,don`t post again.....

awesome x7 linear series in delivery to U.S.A.more info consult syilamerica

youve just announced an X5, which is basically an X4 with linear rails slapped on, yet addresses none of the fundamental flaws of the basic sieg sx3 design.

then you complain about how a "trading company" is actually asking for - and listening to - customer input on what their new machine should feature. if you had done that, you might have come up with something better than an SX3 with linear rails.

while ill readily admit jimmy has misplaced many of his posts lately, you just seem a little bitter that a "trading company" is able to go head to head with you selling very similar products.

its a shame, because you sell perfectly fine machines, and the new x7 looks impressive. you only hurt yourself with pointless attacks on the competition.

sit back, relax, listen to your customers and make the best machines you can.

And also, set up a reliable and responsive distribution and support channel in North America. After hearing so many complaints about the situation here, I decided that I don't want to be an experiment so I bought from a "trading company" that has a reputation for excellent service. Just having a nice website isn't enough to convince me to spend my money.

Quote Originally Posted by ihavenofish View Post
    youve just announced an X5, which is basically an X4 with linear rails slapped on, yet addresses none of the fundamental flaws of the basic sieg sx3 design.

then you complain about how a "trading company" is actually asking for - and listening to - customer input on what their new machine should feature. if you had done that, you might have come up with something better than an SX3 with linear rails.

while ill readily admit jimmy has misplaced many of his posts lately, you just seem a little bitter that a "trading company" is able to go head to head with you selling very similar products.

its a shame, because you sell perfectly fine machines, and the new x7 looks impressive. you only hurt yourself with pointless attacks on the competition.

sit back, relax, listen to your customers and make the best machines you can.

x5,was different with x4.x3,you may look carefully,the stand,head,and all linear totol new design with syil company,we take this project a year.
    i notice you post in the benchtop regards america made machines,very good post.
    i`m very relax.every day..

Quote Originally Posted by saltytri View Post
    And also, set up a reliable and responsive distribution and support channel in North America. After hearing so many complaints about the situation here, I decided that I don't want to be an experiment so I bought from a "trading company" that has a reputation for excellent service. Just having a nice website isn't enough to convince me to spend my money.
    i been visit them suppliers of fake kx3,see them casting before.you will see the quality maybe after 2 years,look inside of casting the hole.hehe...
    good luck.
    yes,my dealer have some problems.also web we are change today,see later.
    thank you for your advise.

Smile

welcome to order our spindle brushless DC motor and controller,
    BMW Quality, QQ Price

www.sangmutan.com