I am very new at cnc but I have successfully made a few things using mach3 with this install. I am using windows xp to run version R3.042.020.

While using the arc turning wizard to make a sphere the program/machine stopped about 1/3 of the way through when it got to this code G01 X 0.75 it created that code (G01 X 0.75) and repeated it over and over dozens of times. so i scanned down the code lines and it acted odd not wanting to scroll through the code then finally did and after i scrolled back up the repeating portion was gone. with my limited knowledge i don't know how weird this really is or not. But it is annoying if nothing else. I closed the program and restarted it then changed a minor detail in the wizard dimensionally and ran the program over and it glitched again giving me the exact same error. Before i ran the program again I scrolled through the code and there wasn't dozens of lines of G01 X 0.75 so it has to be creating it while the program is running.

My only thought is that my power supply is too close to my P.C. If that is the case how close can they be without concern they are in the same cabinet.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Thanks

Jamie