586,410 active members*
3,307 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Events, Product Announcements Etc > Want To Buy...Need help! > Looking for Dynapath System 10 parts (Bendix).

Looking for Dynapath System 10 parts (Bendix).

Hello!

I am on the hunt for some parts on my Dynapath System 10 control. It was made by Bendix (before Autocon bought it). So, it is the PRE-DELTA control. The control is absolutely ancient, so reliability is about as could be expected. It is attached to a Tree Journeyman 330 CNC mill. I just want to get the thing up and running until I can get a newer machine and then start thinking about a retrofit. It's not a bad control, but it's giving me hell just trying to keep it running.

Anyway, if anyone has any parts for this control, please let me know. The variation I have is in a black box. Some of the older ones were in a blue box. I would be interested in purchasing any control parts you may have lying around. If you have something that might work for me, please let me know. I am almost out of options! If I can't find parts, I'll have to send it in to Parts and Smarts to pay exorbitant repair charges. I'm guessing the "repair" job will be an absolute minimum fix, so the chances are quite good that something else will just go wrong on down the road.

Thank you for taking your time to read my post!

Let me know where are your parts used for?maybe I can help you as our factory specialize in producing all kinds of high precision metal component .

Jack