This may not be the best place for me to make my post, but I have been lurking on this forum for a few years now. Like many people I have been patiently waiting for a resolve of the CNCBrain outcome.

About 3 months ago I almost placed an order for one to do my intial testing when I noticed more and more people where having problems getting their Brain to work properly.

Don't get me wrong I was excited when I first herd of this product and what it could do. Damn I was even willing to just order one and hope the development would catch up to my slow start designing my CNC. The ability to daisy chain the brains together was enticing to say the least.

How can anyone make a decision buying one at the moment if no new information is coming forth on where it stands in his development cycle. Everyday I go to this forum and to the Brain forum but nothing new is updated. Even some information on where it stands in the testing would be nice. Will it be 2 months or 10 months down the road, or what is the blueprint to actually seeing it function. Some of us lurkers would like to know.

Just because we don't post doesn't mean we are not interested in what is going on. Please let us know.

Thanks
Hans

Ps. Short of being able to get this controller what would people recomend as a replacement.