586,704 active members*
2,560 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 3 of 3 123

Bogus.....

I did a one shot oiler setup on my mill and I think there are quite a few photos of it on my thread " finally getting started" in this forum. It is not real difficult but you do have to do some thinking about where the table is and where you can and cannot drill for the threaded fittings. I used my other mill to do the drilling and tapping for the cnc and I think it is a very worthwhile endeavor. It does take some time tho. As far as the one shot oiler itself. I used an asian copy of a Bijur type oiler I got off ebay new and it is more than enough for this machine. They also sell automatic oilers which are pretty neat but I think rather unnecessary for a machine like this. I just usually give the one shot a crank whenever I start the machine up and If I wind up running it for a long while I may give it another tug. The whole system cost me like less than a hundred dollars I think so there is really no reason not to do it. I do think I can crank down on my gibs a little tighter and still run nice and free which I think helps in the rigidity dept. Could not do that without good lubrication. Peace....

Pete

hi,
    2 days ago i believed that sun shines above me and i've found servos for my mill... but i didn't... my mate have couple of sets of servo packages for sell. Each package contain:
    1pc. INDRAMAT SERVO CONTROLLER MODEL DKC01 1-040-7-FW
    1pc. INDRAMAT SERVO MODEL MKD071B-061-KG1-KN
    1pc. INDRAMAT FILTER NFD 02.1-480-08

unfortunatelly i don't have a 3 phase power supply in my house! Indramat controller need 3phase supply for operation.

Because of power supply problem in my house these beauties are for sell. Do you guys know a person that needs such a nice babes?

I don't know how much is it worth for one set (mains filter+controller+servo motor)? What you guys think about it?

Units are in perfect working condition. Units was professionally removed from a decomissioned machine.

Here are links for tech data:
    - servo controller:
    http://www.boschrexroth-us.com/count...-11.1_PRJ3.pdf

-servo motor:
    http://www.boschrexroth-us.com/count...D/MKD_PR07.pdf

These motors have a 9Nm(1275 oz-in) stall torque! Max is 12Nm. Motor speed 4500rpm, max 6000rpm. Motor weight 9.8kg. Motors are equipped with resolver and encoder and 5Nm brake (automatically controlled by controller).

Controller is conected directly to 3phase supply (380...480VAC) so you don't need any additional power supply unit. Position can be commanded using couple different methods (for example it has 3 different ways to controll motor position via stepper interface - quadrature-signals, forward-backwards-signals and step-direction-signals). AC filter blocks any electrical noises. A real proffesional thing.

How much $$$ can i take for one axle set (mains filter+servo controller+servo motor)???

hi,
    i've purchased 2 servos for x an y axis. Servos made by ElectroCraft, model E240.

* 0.22 Nm (32oz-in)Stall Torque
    * 1.7 Nm (240oz-in)Peak Torque
    * 3.1 Amps Stall Current
    * 24.5 Peak Current
    * 4700 RPM Max Speed
    * 48 VDC Max Voltage
    * 1.1 kg Weight
    * 4.5 kg Radial Load
    * 2.3 kg Axial Load
    * 7.8 v/kRPM Voltage Const

is it good idea to drive x and y axis with such servos? i consider 1:3 or 1:4 pulley ratio.

also i found bigger servo i consider to drive z axis. Manofacturedby Aerotech, 1000dc series, model 1210-01-1601-03. It has 3000rpm, 210oz-in stall torque, 1000oz-in peak torque, Nema42 sized. Pretty heavy - 5kg. Is it strong enough for z axis?
    What timing pulley ratio will be the best?
    below link with this motor scpecs (model 1210):
    http://www.aerotech.com/products/motors/1000specs.html

all axises have a Boschrexroth ballscrews - 25mm dia and 10mm pitch!!! note the pitch. I know that 5mm (approx. 5tpi) would be the best but i can't find such screws for resonable price. I can get 570mm long, 25mm dia and 10mm pitch ballscrew for about US$55. is it good price?

please tell me if these motors will be fine for my zay7045 with 10mm pitch ballscrews

Page 3 of 3 123