Now, I registered in order to place a series of questions. I have been looking around in here as a guest trying to find just that info I need. So here goes:

I am just in the process of deciding how to get started CNC'ing. I have been looking at http://www.machinecnc.com/router__2.html and I thing I have chosen my path.

Now - is there any demands as to how far the bed should move at one revolution of the rod under the table? (I don't know the proper english word for this rod being like a long screw) Or is this just something i adjust in the software?

Where do I find plans for a stepper motor controller and which pins on the parallel interface should I use to control it?

How strong should the stepper motors be (I have no idea of what I am talking about, so just some specs I can show the electronics store)

How do I go about not exceeding the cutting area, so the stepper motor won't try to pull the beds off the slider/whatever?

Is there any free software for WinXP that either lets me convert CorelDraw / Maya3d / other drawings into something usable or that lets me design something that I visually can see before milling/routing?

How small a milling bit is required to make cut out letters and logos in foamex or even plywood?

Sorry if I have asked questions, that have been previously answered, but I didn't seem to be able to find this information anywhere.