Well guys, I sent them this, on Monday:

Chris:

I pulled the cover off and you were correct. The spark gap was not set properly. After bringing them closer together, there is now a spark between the two points of the spark gap. However, no HF for any of the processes and no plasma stream.

Also, the machine will not shut down. It remains running, even when the power switch is placed in the "off" position. I can even activate the torch, while the switch is "off".

It looks like we have a very bad machine. I have to say that I have been very disappointed in the "out of the box" quality, at this point. I have had to modify components (e.g. shaving the rubber handles on the MMA and ground clamp connections), the plasma cutting function has never worked, there is no HF for AC tig or the Plasma functions, and the purge valve on the bottom of the regulator pops off every time the gas solenoid closes!

At this point, I would like to return the device for a full refund. Can you send me an RMA number, please?

Thanks,

Marc

No answer from them, either via email or phone..... very disappointing. Sent another email to their Sales Department, today. Hope they respond.