586,962 active members*
2,820 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Laser Engraving and Cutting Machines > Laser Engraving / Cutting Machine General Topics > Suggestions for cheap lasers that will use coral draw or photograv?

Suggestions for cheap lasers that will use coral draw or photograv?

After some short research, I have come to the conclusion that I am wanting a small table top laser engraver that will adapt to coral draw and or photograv. Now keep in mind I have a small budget. I am slightly leary of buying a chinese unti as I want to make sure I get servacability and warrently and support. On the otherhand, I can not afford $5,000 for machine plus software ect. I will have to put some money into a PC for its sole use as it is! I do not wish to spend too much naturally. However, I will have up to $5,000 to spend. What are the recomendations. I have seen redsail and rabitt ect. I am needing a machine that will engrave name plaques, small signs, acrylics ornaments, make balsa or basswood dool furnature, make styrene rail roda building kits, engrave glass and porcelin mugs and also engrave wood and thin tin. It will be like a hobby, but more for small income for crafts at shows. I want reliability and serviceability, but cheap. As stated before I want to be able to use coral draw and photograv with the machine. Any and all suggestions would be appreciated. Again, that budget is the utmost highest I can go including my PC and software! Thank you. Jody

Maybe this is for you?

Check this eBay auction

Seriously, I would like one of those or one of the laserpros not to mention a couple more. However, I also need to be able to get software and a PC soley for it. Without those, the laser in of zero use to me and unfortunately, Z$5000 is the utmost I could spend! Once I make or break. If I make, I will certainly upgrade trust me! Jody

Would this possibly be a good contender?
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Brand-New-Deskto...QQcmdZViewItem

that item location is in China, so you have to pay shipping cost and custom charge, i would say you might pay extra $800 to get this chinese machine delivered to your house. you will be in trouble without proper tech support from seller.