586,461 active members*
4,936 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Events, Product Announcements Etc > News Announcements > Ball Screws and Linear Guides DIRECT from ATU

Ball Screws and Linear Guides DIRECT from ATU

www.accu-techusa.com

We offer a wide range of METRIC ball screws and Linear Guides - visit our site above - we offer engineering support and have the lowest cost, highest quality and fastest delivery in the industry -

Contact us at our website above -

Thanks

Ed Lee
    ATU
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mini Precision B Nut 3 Laye.jpg   Mini Precision B Nut 2 Laye.jpg   4.jpg   1.jpg  

Accu Tech LOGO.png  

Interesting

But there are no prices on the site. Not really usefull to make a ROM of a project !
    Is there a way to get a pricelist ?
    Thanx

Sales Engineer

Thanks for the interest! Our products, linear guideways from 7mm wide to 65mm wide and precision ball screws from 8mm diameter to 80mm diameter, defy easy pricing. We have stock in Dallas, Cleveland and Raleigh and a staff who can get you price & delivery quickly. Call us @ 919-863-0837, fax us @ 919-863-3742, e-mail us @ [email protected], or visit us @ www.accu-techusa.com and we'll get you all the info you need, including 2D or 3D drawing files for your machine designs. We have world class quality products and very competitive prices. Try us out!

I too prefer to see the prices. I use them to determine what I can afford to build vs the quality or quantity. I then go through a series of "what ifs". I can't do that if I didn't ask for the alternate pricing.

I usually skip websites that don't have prices and go to the ones that post the prices I know I can afford. Most of the people I know do this too.

If I find a price that I like, I stay and look around. If not, I move on to the next site (and there are many).

In this way, I don't waste your time (with quotes) and you don't waste mine (waiting for quotes).

I as a customer don't like to have to call for a quote. Post your prices and I may take a second look. It is the only way I'll find out if you really have the lowest price around.

Best Regards,

Roy

I too prefer to see the prices. I use them to determine what I can afford to build vs the quality or quantity. I then go through a series of "what ifs". I can't do that if I didn't ask for the alternate pricing.

I usually skip websites that don't have prices and go to the ones that post the prices I know I can afford. Most of the people I know do this too.

If I find a price that I like, I stay and look around. If not, I move on to the next site (and there are many).

In this way, I don't waste your time (with quotes) and you don't waste mine (waiting for quotes).

I as a customer don't like to have to call for a quote. Post your prices and I may take a second look. It is the only way I'll find out if you really have the lowest price around.

Best Regards,

Roy
    i aggre too
    the consumers need wait for a quote!!!!!! we don't wait