Hi,

Due to piss poor economic times in Michigan, My brother and myself are considering moving to Glendale Arizona, or somewhere on the west or northwest, or north side of Phoenix, as I’m not getting any younger, and I want to live in Sun City, and I don’t want to drive through a big city (Phoenix) everyday.

We are both Journeyman Tool Makers, and Journeyman Machine builders. I can do all the wiring and plc programming needed.

We have everything needed for a custom machine build shop, including, but not limited to:
2 newer knee mills with DRO’s
1 newly retrofitted cnc mill
clausing lathe
Surface grinder
Vertical and horizontal saws
6,000 lb. lift fork truck
All the computer software needed
Tons more of small stuff

Everything we have is paid for.

We build custom machines of all types. We build many things for the plastics industry, including: clip drivers, vibratory weld fixtures, pressure decay test fixtures, end of arm tooling, assembly fixtures, gages of all types, etc.

We each have 25 years of machine shop ownership experience, but we don’t want to move to an area “cold turkey”. Like I tell my bro, even rats know when to jump off a sinking ship, and Michigan is on its way under, due to being 90% Auto manufacturing!

If you are a commissioned sales representative that could set us up with some jobs we want to hear from you.

If you are a machinist, in a position to acquire job shop work, and want to get into a 3-way partnership, we want to hear from you.

Also, if you simply want to tell me anything about the industrial atmosphere in the area, I would greatly appreciate hearing from you also.

Please e-mail Buck, [email protected]