586,082 active members*
3,808 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

O-T not ready alarm

Can anyone help. I have a Takasawi TC-3 with an O-T control.
    The turret was crashed into the chuck causing the machine to stop. Now when I power up the machine I get a message (0612-13 machine not ready), the hydraulics power up and I can get into the parameters page but I can not move any of the axis.

are you sure that E-stop is not pressed, maybe an over tavel limit switch is active. Do you have a E-stop reset button. If yes try to move axis with E-stop reset pushed down.

I tried moving the Z axis with the overtravel reset pushed with no luck. I am wondering if a bit in a parameter got changed when the machine crashed?

Check the turret as most machines have switches fitted to the turret, in the event of a crash they shut the machine down through the e-stop circuit.

You will need to clock the turret back up as it will have moved hitting the switch.

"not ready" means there is a fault on the machine side.Can be caused by various things but usually a missing ready signal from servo or spindle drives.

There is a display on the spindle drive that reads AL-04 , I don't know if that means alarm 4, or something else. I did check the turret and that is not moved down from the impact of the chuck, so I don't think that is causing the problem.

What model of spindle drive is it?On one particular model 04 is input fuses blown.

al 04 means that one phase is not coming to your spindle drive if it is a fanuc spindle drive P series or S series.check your input voltage to drive