I am taking mastercam x2 at a local college. We have more hasps than computers. The instructor said we could use their hasps (in class) with our own laptops. I downloaded Mastercam X2 SP1 and installed it. It said the maintenance was not current for that version and to download an earlier version. I downloaded X and installed it. On start up with the hasp installed it says

"The procedure entry point?GetmastercamResourceHandle@@TAPAUHINSTANCE_@ @XZ could not be located in the dynamic linc library Mastercam.exe"

Both versions of the software said this after I downloaded the X. I uninstalled X2 sp1 and X still says the same thing.

Any ideas?

Also, does anyone know what the "Educational" version costs and what it can do? They have no prices on any web site and all want you to call a reseller. I hate it when a company is ashamed to post their prices. If the product is worth it then they should step up and show the cost, the quality will sell it. I realy like the Haas site for this reason, up front prices on their web page including all options.

Thanks for any help,

JIM