587,158 active members*
3,152 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

End mills engraving bits

Hi,

I want some good cheap source for buying end mills and engraving bits, I have tried Ebay but it seems that I don't ever can get the parts I have payed for so.. please give me some nice place to buy parts from anywhere in Europe would be nice but NOT Ebay.

SignIT

not sure what size you are looking for but, anyways..
    http://shop.vendio.com/Moranent/store.html is his sales site for small routers and drill bits, up to 1/8 inch, mostly used but pretty cheap, and good quality stuff..
    I've bought from him [off of ebay] and shipping was fast, product was as advertised, and the price was great..for 3/32 carbide pluge router bits worked out to around a buck apiece after shipping and other incidendtal charges..

enjoy..

Thank you,

It is a nice site and as he is serious as you told I will try of the 3/32 router files exactly the same type that I use today when milling epoxy.

Someone told me that it is an Italian maker of two flute end mills that have drilling possibilitiy nice price around USD 7 each 6mm shaft and different type of lenght and sizes but... where in Italy.Of course we have tools in Sweden but Sandvik and the other makers are too expensive for me.

The router bits that I have got from him so far are excellent, cannot tell that they have been used at all, and work very well. I think he gets them from a PCB fab shop, and they change them on a short life cycle basis, so for hobby use they will probably last until I accidentally burn it, or break it..

hope they work as well for you as they do for me..

enjoy..