586,443 active members*
2,785 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Thread: Tool bars

Tool bars

Don, I would like to add another toolbar to my drawing screen. Is this possible?
    On the standard toolbar, I tend to use the line fly-out, the circle fly-out, dimension fly-out, and the chamfer/offset/trim/etc fly-out.
    The last one is the one I would like to have as a stand alone toolbar. I use it all the time and would like to be able to just click the icon instead of using it compressed.

Thanks in advance
    Greig

Greig,

You can remove the icons from the tool bar where they are at and then place them in standalone positions. The toolbar is customizable. See the "Customize Tool..." under the Tool pulldown menu.

Don
    (Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

Once I do this, can I save this as a setting so if I ever have to reload the software I can just put it in again.

Yes...the "Customize Tool..." command allows you to save your toolbar as well as sets it as the default toolbar from then on.
    (Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

Thanks Don.......Job done...........

Can I customize tool bars in Shop Floor?

Paul,

No...Shop Floor is as is. The concept is to keep guys on the Shop Floor from tayloring to individuals tastes when more than one person has to use it.