586,375 active members*
3,569 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Applications Engineer

We are currently looking for several Applications engineer’s for our New Jersey, California, Chicago, Texas and Memphis locations. Experience in Multi-tasking lathes, Horizontal mills would be a plus…If interested please PM me….

Apps Eng

x

Quote Originally Posted by Philm View Post
    We are currently looking for several Applications engineer’s for our New Jersey, California, Chicago, Texas and Memphis locations. Experience in Multi-tasking lathes, Horizontal mills would be a plus…If interested please PM me….

....Is this a new way to say you are looking for machine operators?

pix
    Some of my best finds were in the trash....

Quote Originally Posted by pixburghenat View Post
    ....Is this a new way to say you are looking for machine operators?

pix
    No...We're a machine tool builder who are seriously looking for new AE's across the country...

Thumbs up Knowledge and Information are Key. Everyone beware of this scam!!!!

I got some nice land in this place that is really good I can sell you anyone interested? Im me,,,,

Your posting comes across like a scam and not very serious. If you are looking for some real A.E. You would have your companies official email attached to the posting. I think you are a scammer looking to people personal information nothing more. If this is not the case then post up the machine tool builder, because every position I have seen that is legit has had the basic information with it's posting.
    (flame2)(flame2)(flame2)

Hey, Crazy...

I know Phil, and he's not scamming. I have an idea, if you're interested in the job offering, PM him. Otherwise, don't. He probably has his reasons for posting it like he did.

This is for real !

This is for real guys, I checked it out. If I was available I would
    apply .

Well I have been doing this for 22 years and one thing I have learned if it quacks like a duck, walks like a duck and acts like a duck it more than likely a duck. Actions or lack of actions speak louder than words and if I wanted some professional burger flippers I would use his approach. If I wanted someone who could be an AE for my company I would list some idea of stability about the company, what type of benefits, and what type of machine controls the AE would be needed for. Also a salary range would go a long way to maybe getting someone who knows what they are doing to take the offer seriously.

Something along the lines of 10+ years of manufacturing experience, in the areas of CNC machining. Marco programming in either Fanuc, Siemens, Mazak, APT, or NCL would be invaluable to this position. Cam experience in either PRO-E, CATIA, UG, Esprit, Mastercam, Surfcam, Edgecam, Delcam, or etc is required for this position. Post processor experience with apt, basic, Java, or other language is a plus. Machine experience related to Mill/Turn machines such as 4 axis lathes capable of pinch turning, Mill/Turn machines with fixed C axis milling capabilities, or Mill/Turn machine with full 5 axis capabilities with lower turret and dual spindles, or any combination of the above. Horziontal machining or programming experience should be but not limited to 400mm to 1000mm pallets with full 4 axis rotary and/or 5 axis capabilities. Pallet pool programming and ROI experience is also a plus. Yadada company has been established for 25 years, and if growing and had an annual sales of yadadad million in sales. Benefits include full Dental, Health, 401k, profit sharing, sick time, disability insurance and education reimbursement. Job requires 40% travel and some trade shows. Pay dependent of Level of Experience, but 100k possible for the right individual.

Now does the above say a lot that might get a qualifed AE or does this;
    Again I think what I said about a duck or an AE can be an easy decision just depends on how serious someone really is. quack quack.

One last thing 2 posts really make me duck bill go crazy. I do not want to see some younger person get into to something that just does not have a good feel to it and will do what I can protect others.

I have been in this buisness for over 30 years and found my current position in a very similar manner. How do you know what something is, or is not, without looking. If you don't like the book, don't read it. If you don't like the movie, don't watch it. Get the picture.

"I do not want to see some younger person get into to something that just does not have a good feel to it and will do what I can protect others."

You want to protect people, Join the Armed services or your local police Dept.

You want to protect people, Join the Armed services or your local police Dept.
    Was not allowed due to my disability.

The is not my problem to care is why so many people fall into problems to begin with. Would hire someone to watch your kids the same way?? Say watch your house and cars or business for you??

Quote Originally Posted by crazythunder View Post
    Was not allowed due to my disability.

The is not my problem to care is why so many people fall into problems to begin with. Would hire someone to watch your kids the same way?? Say watch your house and cars or business for you??

It's apparent you did not even bother to read what I wrote so, I'll write it again.

"How do you know what something is, or is not, without looking?"

How can you bash something without knowing anything about it? Did you look into this position? Do any research what so ever? Have you even made an effort to contact the person who posted the original message to find out if this truly is a scam, as you so called it?

What I'm saying is it seems you have too much time on your hands to write such a lengthy reply, and seem to get joy out of bashing down and tearing apart things you know nothing about. So, before you reply to something or give an opinion that is unwarranted from the get go, pick up the phone or make some sort of effort to learn about something you know nothing about before you try blasting it.

I agree with crazythunder that post is BS.

Smile

pick up the phone or make some sort of effort to learn about something you know nothing about before you try blasting it.
    Thank you for making my point and good thing about being a fast typer is my what you call lengthy response took all of a couple minutes to type. Do you see a number? Do you see a company? You call my actions bashing if they were bashing I would not offer a good posting offering what I felt was good information. Some say good some say bad great thing about freedom of speech.

You have a blessed day.

Hi: I'm with Crazy on this one too. Why so secretive about the job?
    Maybee it's a job with Big Brother, and they just want to protect their identity.....really looking for new operatives to spy on foreign machine tool builders stting up in North America.
    Hey, I don't have my green card anyways.

cheers
    ----------------
    Can't Fix Stupid