586,823 active members*
3,295 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > WoodWorking > WoodWorking Topics > Dinosaur skeleton, and other models, DXF files.
Page 145 of 224 4595135143144145146147155195
Results 2,881 to 2,900 of 4471
    Thanks for the info eric. I never run exe files that come this way, I just delete the whole thing.

Larry

Quote Originally Posted by Larry83301 View Post
    Thanks for the info eric. I never run exe files that come this way, I just delete the whole thing.

Larry
    I apologize it's true what Eric says 5501! not corroborate the link so I put the link on the forum as this file is here! thousand apologies.

Attachments - CNCzone.com-The Largest Machinist Community on the net! !!

Here this and a lot of files !!!!

Are able to forgive my mistake

Hello and congratulations for the excellent forum and the information you provide!

I am a new cnc hobbyist and I have a diy cnc machine witch you can view in action here:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCgeh15bABE]homebuilt cnc router and vacuum former - YouTube[/ame]

(Narration is in Greek language sorry!)

The dremel-type spindle I use on the video is a cheap an weak only for testing purposes. Recently I purchased one of these Chinese 1,5 KW spindles

AIR-COOLED SPINDLE MOTOR 1.5 KW & INVERTER VFD 1.5KW VARIABLE FREQUENCY DRIVE n3 | eBay

and I plan to cut some 4mm mdf sheets I have to these awesome 2d puzzles you post in this thread.

I would like you to suggest me a good set of bits capable for this type of work (2d puzzles) for 4+mm MDF compatible with my Collet: ER11(3.175mm,4mm,6mm), preferably from ebay.

Also another interest I have is building rc planes mainly from depron. I would be grateful if you could post a handy solution on how to cnc-cut depron because I tried with a small bit and after a while it started melting depron due to heat produced by the high rpm.

I would like to mention also that this particular thread has a lot of interesting drawings but it’s 240 pages long until now and its hard for someone to browse among all these pages to find the drawings of his interest. It would be better if there was a kind of collection for all these files. Personally I have downloaded (automatically) all the attachments of the thread up to page 240 and I have sorted them in folders/categories (eg dxf’s - dwg’s – gif’s etc). The only way I can contribute is to rar this collection and seed it as a torrent so everyone is interested for the whole files can download it. I am awaiting the moderators opinion and permission for this.

Hey Jonny, welcome to the community and happy cutting. Here is a good thread started by louis about bits.
    Router Bits and EndMills: Pictures, Descriptions, and Uses - CNCzone.com-The Largest Machinist Community on the net!

and here is a direct link to the attachments that have been post here.
    Attachments - CNCzone.com-The Largest Machinist Community on the net!

You also might like some of the dxf files posted on the Share you art thread
    Attachments - CNCzone.com-The Largest Machinist Community on the net!

Chuck

cdrd03 ,

thanks for the info. I read the thread about the bits but while being an absolute beginner most terminology seems unknown to me yet! I would like to purchase a set of bits for this specific job first (puzzle cutting on 4mm mdf) while I am impatient to see my machine cutting! As for now I have tested it only for light engraving so you can understand a beginners impatience. After that I thing I have plenty of time to read and experiment about different bit usages etc.

Also I am awaiting for RC-guys opinion about depron cutting!

Hello peeps,

Some pics.
    Thanks to everybody.
    Cheers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMAG0154.jpg   IMAG0158.jpg   IMAG0173.jpg  

I need file hito-model-monica-d-torso-japan

file cad or vector corel

thankyou!!!!

Hello everyone, I'm looking for a baseball player dxf. Maybe holding a bat but I'm not picky.
    Thank You.

Quote Originally Posted by Drools View Post
    Hello everyone, I'm looking for a baseball player dxf. Maybe holding a bat but I'm not picky.
    If you don't find one soon enough for your needs try SignTorch, he has several on his disks that I'm sure will do what you want.

Larry

SignTorch Vector Graphics and DXF Art Files For Sign Making Machine Cutting

The Fantasy Mansion

Hi all i have just finished a new series of 3d puzzle style Doll house model Designs
    these are totally new to world designs and we are releasing 7 of them over the coming 6 weeks in seven new styles of house including several mansions they will be set for a few scales . The .1250 scale will be about 24 inches wide and 20 inches high on each house so that they are usable as real doll houses if made at .25 slot size they will be a big piece of furnature
    we will also be releasing a couple of old favorites that we have drawn new patterns for the gothic house and Fantasy villa with new instruction guides and totally new DXF files fully tested so that all parts fit perfectly ! we have also drawn new sets of furniture for these houses to the correct scale and have redrawn some old sets so that they are much better for CNC cutting.
    the new furniture models are totally new to world designs.
    we will be posting some pictures of the houses as i get them assembled and the assembly guides finished..these houses will be ideal as a product for you to make and sell or just create for your own enjoyment.
    we have even made a real plantation style southern mansion these are like nothing you have yet seen in the 3d puzzle format and are not available as wood puzzle kits at this time. so you will be able to make some unique CNC projects at a fair makecnc price

keep and eye here and on our website Makecnc.com 3d puzzle DIY CNC downloadable projects and DXF EPS files FREE CNC ROUTER over the next couple of weeks for the first houses to be released

Looking forward to the model above. Excellent work. I've been looking for a decent dollhouse plan for years and never found one. You nailed it.

LOCURASDELARTE3D

Se mira muy bien Makecnc, Felicitaciones!!!
    It looks fine Makecnc, Congratulations!

Puzzles 3D,Rompecabezas 3D,Scrollsaw,Toys,Artesania,Dinosaurios,Juguetes,P eru - LOS MEJORES ROMPECABEZAS EN 3D,PUZZLES TOYS

The Fantasy Mansion dolls house

I look forward to The Fantasy Mansion dolls house! This is something I will need to make for BOTH my granddaughters!!! The picture you have posted is certainly interesting!

Laurel Townhome 3d Puzzle Dollhouse

this is the next in the series
    The Laurel Townhome this home was inspired from a House i see on my way to the Saturday morning Flea Market in Laurel Delaware USA
    i am still making some final chnages ..but its nearly ready
    i think one week more and i will release all 7 Houses

Makecnc.com 3d puzzle DIY CNC downloadable projects and DXF EPS files FREE CNC ROUTER

Quote Originally Posted by makecnc View Post
    this is the next in the series
    The Laurel Townhome this home was inspired from a House i see on my way to the Saturday morning Flea Market in Laurel Delaware USA
    i am still making some final chnages ..but its nearly ready
    i think one week more and i will release all 7 Houses

Makecnc.com 3d puzzle DIY CNC downloadable projects and DXF EPS files FREE CNC ROUTER
    That is beautiful!!!

John

Laurel Doll House

Here is the final version of the Laurel Doll House
    it has great millwork all over the place and lovely staircases etc
    i hope these houses sell ok they are a heck of a lot of work to design and make hundreds of hours going into these i am going to sell them for $15.95 each
    which l think the full color instruction book alone is worth and that includes several scales both metric and inch... laser ready with no fillets and also Router ready with dogbone fillets to compensate for tool radius

coming soon the Southern Plantation Mansion

i am slowly getting these up on the website if anyone wants one right away email me and i 'll try and get you what you want i am still working on the filleting but have the laser ready versions for both houses done

Fantasy Mansion on sale now

Hi all well we got it up the Fantasy Mansion is now available

both Laser and Router ready with normal and dogbone fillet file sets

Laurel Town Home coming in the next two days

if they sell ok we will make Doll houses and Mansions and buildings and Furniture of all kinds

if anyone has a request for a particular type of Doll house send me pictures and i will see if it can be done

File

Then a free DXF file from the Dollhaus in place but here times!

Materials?

How much board does it take to make a house like that?

Doll House materials

Quote Originally Posted by sped1530 View Post
    How much board does it take to make a house like that?
    i just took a look at the 1/8th sheet scale layout in Vectric Vcarve pro and it would take three 4 X 4 ft sheets to do it with some left over.for the Laurel Town Home Same for the Fantasy Mansion and the Southern Mansion
    they are complex houses but hey a real one would cost a hell of a lot more LOL

The Southern Mansion is now also nearly ready it has nice mill work and stair cases as well

the other two are on sale now

Page 145 of 224 4595135143144145146147155195