587,030 active members*
3,148 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > WoodWorking > WoodWorking Topics > Dinosaur skeleton, and other models, DXF files.
Page 171 of 224 71121161169170171172173181221
Results 3,401 to 3,420 of 4471

Did anyone manage to download all the 2013 Vectric Advent Calendar files? I missed a lot of them and I was hoping someone would share them......
    Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by keithstanley View Post
    Did anyone manage to download all the 2013 Vectric Advent Calendar files? I missed a lot of them and I was hoping someone would share them......
    Thanks in advance

If you went on there website, you would have seen this - -

"Terms of Use: The artwork is provided on the understanding that it will only be used with Vectric software programs. You may use the designs to carve parts for sale but the files and vectors within them (or any derivatives) may not be sold to, or shared with anyone else. "

I think that includes posting it here!! :nono: :nono:

Larry

weres the English site
    Quote Originally Posted by cad_freak View Post
    Good Morning,

here is a 3d Modell of a fish

Suchen -
    Attachment 211504

The Site dxf-downloads.de kostenlose dxf Vorlagen is now also available in English :cheers:

regards

Hey there. I'm looking for a violin. I found a picture of this one...anyone have it or something similar?

Thanks
    Dan

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1389151758418.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	7.4 KB 
ID:	217548

He didn't say "post it here" he said share them. Privately, within the community. RINGER

Quote Originally Posted by Larry83301 View Post
    If you went on there website, you would have seen this - -

"Terms of Use: The artwork is provided on the understanding that it will only be used with Vectric software programs. You may use the designs to carve parts for sale but the files and vectors within them (or any derivatives) may not be sold to, or shared with anyone else. "

I think that includes posting it here!! :nono: :nono:

Larry

Spuben Truken!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jeffygoober View Post
    He didn't say "post it here" he said share them. Privately, within the community. RINGER
    And which part of may not be sold to, or shared with anyone else. didn't you read???

Larry

Maybe you should read the rest of it, Larry. They are saying you can't share the file with anyone besides Vectric users.

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2

No peleen chicas Please.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked31 View Post
    Maybe you should read the rest of it, Larry. They are saying you can't share the file with anyone besides Vectric users.

I am sure of what it said, are you - - -

Terms of Use:
    The artwork is provided on the understanding that it will only be used with Vectric software programs. You may use the designs to carve parts for sale but the files and vectors within them (or any derivatives) may not be sold to, or shared with anyone else.

Each piece of clipart will only be available on the day matching the door number, so you need to come back and click each day's door to see what is behind it!

This was to get people to come to THEIR site EVERY day during December. Says plain as day not to share them. :stickpoke

Larry

What a real "sport" you are Larry. Just the guy I want in a community like ours. You're the one back in high school with tape on his glasses dragging a breifcase to class, and reminding teacher of homework assignments.
    Look, dick. If we all own Vectric Software, Vectric won't sue you if you use their freebie posts. They'd encourage it. It grows their software and their brand.
    They won't let you sell it.... but in a trusted community like this one which is clearly guys trying to get better at this CNC stuff, its not what you are making out to be.
    If you are saying "Hey you don't own Vectric Software," and can prove it, then fine, you have a point, otherwise, shut upo and quit ruining these forums. RINGER.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffygoober View Post
    What a real "sport" you are Larry. Just the guy I want in a community like ours. You're the one back in high school with tape on his glasses dragging a breifcase to class, and reminding teacher of homework assignments.
    Look, dick. If we all own Vectric Software, Vectric won't sue you if you use their freebie posts. They'd encourage it. It grows their software and their brand.
    They won't let you sell it.... but in a trusted community like this one which is clearly guys trying to get better at this CNC stuff, its not what you are making out to be.
    If you are saying "Hey you don't own Vectric Software," and can prove it, then fine, you have a point, otherwise, shut upo and quit ruining these forums. RINGER.
    Just as an FYI for you (jeffygoober) I never even owned a briefcase until I was a shop Forman! I could care less if you do or don't OWN any Vectric software. The point was that they were trying to bring people to their site during December, that's why there was ONE file a day. If they wanted to release all the files at once they would have posted them all together on the site and let everybody download them for free.

P.S. I would ask you to shut up TOO, but I noticed that you only post once or twice a year so it doesn't matter.

Larry

You must be a pure joy to work with, Larry!

You must be a pure joy to work with, Larry!

Actually, that's what I have been told. Had lots of people at my retirement party, a number of them from other plants that I had worked for. :wave: :wave:

Larry

Sounds like they were really happy when you left lol

Sounds like they were really happy when you left lol

Actually I was asked to stay on for three years which I declined.

Larry

P. S. I notice that you post quite often, just like jeffygoober does. You just kinda just lurk and take what you can use.

I'm mostly busy cutting wood, but I try to read it everyday. I enjoy the build threads more than anything, but I don't say much.

houses fot lasercut

Quote Originally Posted by charmtracck View Post
    dear friend, do you heave the projecto for lasercut of this houses?
    dear friends of the forum, would like to share house designs for laser cutting

Page 171 of 224 71121161169170171172173181221