I've used the combination of programming in Vcarve and using Toolpath to send the program many times and it works.It is also much easier than fighting the technology of Toolpath to create the programs.There are a few considerations that have to be kept in mind:using the correct post processor is one,making sure the file name is short enough to be read by the controller is another and you will soon know if you have it wrong as the file won't appear as you scroll through the list of files that have been sent to the controller.Most important of all is don't run the machine until you have set up the F4 and F8 values or you may have the experience of a man who contacted me.He had bought a used machine and wanted to see if it ran,so he powered up the machine and found a file,which he loaded and then pressed the green button.He was so pleased with himself for about six seconds and then the tool dug into the spoilboard as the program had been created for a much shorter tool.One of the guys who worked there suggested getting in touch with me to find out what had happened and it wasn't hard to determine the truth.New spoilboard time!