Hi,
The table I used was actually given to me as it was going to be scrapped. It was the base of a 'pick and place' machine. It is 1300mm x 1100mm and about 600mm high. It has a half inch slab of steel
on top and was used to bolt the pick and place machinery direct to it. The whole thing weighs about 300kg on its own. It was on good heavy castors, but I replaced them for even heavier ones (250kg each).
The whole machine sits in what looks like a shower tray I had my sheet metal guy bend up for me. It means that I can contain flood coolant pretty well.

If you are going to use flood coolant, and if you are serious about using your mill you will be, then give a lot of thought to containing it, where and how you are going to pump it and especially
how you are going to filter it and get rid of the chips. If you design well it will be easy to use....design poorly and it will be a never ending hassle.

I use quite a bit of plastic and also use fibreglass in the form of circuit boards. Both materials are inclined to make sludge in your coolant tank, and hence you have to clean it out periodically.
Having a tank you can easily remove, and maybe even wheel around on its own castors so you can scoop out the sludge is the ticket.

My plan is to have a continuously flowing recirc pump (low pressure, high volume) pumping from the tank to an in-line filter, and have a second pump, lower volume but much higher pressure
feed from the inline filter to the coolant nozzles. Flood coolant is particularly good when a high velocity stream can be directed at the cutzone, and that in turn requires fairly fine nozzles, say 3mm
or so. Such nozzles tend to block up so you really want freshly filtered coolant at several bar pressure. When you are working you will find it necessary to push tools pretty hard, spinning them at,
or even faster than manufacturers recommendations, at high chip loads. Uninterrupted, well directed flood cooling is essential. Ten seconds where that coolant is misdirected or blocked and
your brand new 10mm $50 endmill goes red hot .......and that's the end of it. Burning up tools is an expensive pastime!!!

As you can tell I have given a lot of thought to coolant and chip control. My results are much better than they used to be, but I'm still only half way to where I want to be. This is a much MUCH
more practically important consideration than a cabinet or table. I tend to focus my attention on those areas that have proven to be critical to producing good parts quickly and easily.

Craig