Hello everyone,

I'm facing a frustrating issue with my Wainlux K8 10W laser engraver and I'm hoping someone here might be able to help. Despite several attempts to reach out to customer service and watching their tutorial videos, I can't seem to resolve my problem.

The core issue is with calibrating the device's camera. I'm using CutLabX as the software, and for my laser engraving projects, it's crucial that the camera is precisely positioned. Despite following the calibration instructions to the letter, every time I complete the process, the camera doesn't seem to be properly adjusted. I've tried adjusting the dimensions to fine-tune the positioning, but to no avail. This directly impacts the quality of my engravings, which are never correctly centered on the object, sometimes veering off to the right or left.

I should mention that for now, I'm focusing solely on laser engraving, with cutting not yet in my projects. I chose this model thinking it would be simple to use, as I'm a beginner in this field.

Does anyone have specific advice or tips on resolving this camera calibration issue with CutLabX? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much for your time and expertise.

https://youtu.be/ODvMDuCCmj4

Here is a video of me attempting to calibrate the camera. I've followed all the instructions to the best of my ability, but I'm still facing issues. Any guidance or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.