586,103 active members*
3,827 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Machine Controllers Software and Solutions > Fanuc > Fanuc 15M9A - PMC / PARAMETER RELOAD / IPL-Mode / Error

Question Fanuc 15M9A - PMC / PARAMETER RELOAD / IPL-Mode / Error

Hi all!

I have a big problem with an old machine that we have received. The complete PMC data/parameters are gone.
    I have already entered the options with the hexagonal code, but then I fail to import the PMC data and parameters, because i don´t know the exact steps

I write the Option and after that i end the IPL mode, but i cann´t read the PMC/Parameter because there is an error and i cann´t ****ch the PW-Parameter 8000 to 1.

Attachment 503472
    I got the PMC-N-Data from the machine builder, the Parameters from a record of 1993 and 2006.

Attachment 503470

Can anyone help me out there!?
    I got only expirience on the 0-M with the reinstall the PMC/Parameter

Best wishes from austria!

Re: Fanuc 15M9A - PMC / PARAMETER RELOAD / IPL-Mode / Error

What is the machine model?
    You have the NC parameters? I can only help loading parameters, NOT create them.

Hello,

the Machine ist an Anger CFA 5-Axis with an Fanuc 15MA-Control from 1990, special design for cutting frames for glasses or sunglasses. There are not many on the world.

Yes, i have the PMC-N Data and the parameterlist from 0 to 10767 (see attached) and also 2 other machines with they same setup here in the company.

The acutall error is this:
    Attachment 503478

Attachment 503480

Attachment 503482

The configuration is this
    Attachment 503484

Attachment 503486

Attachment 503488

Attachment 503490

This is the PMC-N file i have from this machine, to i have do need more?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fladder.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	91.8 KB 
ID:	503494

That is the ladder: it is not lost when you lose the volatile data. You also need the NC parameters and the PMC parameters.

Dear Memoryman,

it looks like i don´t have the PMC-Parameters from the original machine, i only have them from two younger sister machines (BA620 & BA628) here, which is nearly the same is. The Backup of this machines are attached.

Here i got two different styles of export/backup of the PMC i think, one is a text based file lite the parameterlis 1.txt above (BA620-ParameterPMC - Kopie) and the other is a little bit differend --> (pmc-PARAMETER-SRAM-EXPORT - Kopie)

What is determined by the PMC parameters?

This looks good.
    "What is determined by the PMC parameters?" the variables used in the ladder: timers ,data tables, counters, keeprelays.
    You can contact me directly at [email protected]

Yesterday I managed to load the NC parameters and the PMC parameters into the machine, but apparently the differences between the machines we have running here and the "empty" machine are greater than expected. The loaders and the views in the PCDGN (X & Y) are filled, but not correctly. I can't manage to get the emergency stop out of the machine either.

I have in the Backup of the Machine BA620 different PMC Parts
    pmc-ALL-EXPORT.nwd
    pmc-LADDER-EXPORT.nwd
    pmc-LIBARY-EXPORT.nwd
    pmc-PARAMETER-CNC-EXPORT.nwd
    pmc-PARAMETER-SRAM-EXPORT.nwd
    ParameterPMC.nwd

what is necessary for what or which part is absolutely essential for the machine to work. The names of the functions would not really matter, the main thing is that the machine would work?

yesterday i contacted the programmer of the 1992 machine, maybe he still has some documents lying around. He will contact me hopefully today or tomorrow.

Have a nice start in the day and greetins from austria!

I make a step forward!

Some of the problems were mechanical/electricalI solve the problem wit the e-Stop and the axis-Release.
    Now i see that the most of the M-funktions work, but not all, so i have to ajust the wiring oder the ladder?!

A new problem is, the description of the switches and oder things disapper when i switch of the machine and restart them. Then i have emty filed on the ladder and diagnosis screen? What is wrong here?