586,637 active members*
2,719 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > Rhinocam > mach3 error g code rhinocam

Hybrid View

Re: mach3 error g code rhinocam

Only guessing
    You have an A output(around X) in the programming... but you have a B axis (around Y) in the machine configuration.

Quote Originally Posted by Superman View Post
    Only guessing
    You have an A output(around X) in the programming... but you have a B axis (around Y) in the machine configuration.
    hello, thank you for answering me, for the output which was in A in programming I changed it to B I had a little trouble finding it was in the setting of the post proc ess of rhino, on the other hand I have another problem , these are the orientation of the setup in the programming of rhino, if I give you my file of my parts can you program it correctly for me please, so that I understand where my error comes from, because here I am eating the brain

hello, thank you for answering me, I changed the output in post processor setting to B but I see nothing in C I select them in secondary, do we need to add something in sample output or something else? and I have an orientation problem in the programming of the setup, I put the part in link if you or someone can program me the second side of the part in 5 axis https://www.file.io/qOSA/download/PecjzIwzrMzE , I did the first, that I understand where it comes from the problem.I just took screenshots of the orientation, the problem is that in setup select I cannot orient the parts correctly for the 2nd side of the machining
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capture d’écran (66).jpg   Capture d’écran (67).jpg   Capture d’écran (68).jpg   Capture d’écran (69).jpg  

I managed to activate output C,It remains to be seen how it behaves, and that I learn to correctly orient myself in programming, know what type of machining program is needed, for different operations,... there is still some work to be done, but I like it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capture d’écran (72).jpg